Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh...My...God

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Mistakes

11-23-2012

Okay, so I just now did a 3v3. I'm at a hotel so I don't really know if this counts.
I had 3900 ping. I tried to screenshot it but I lagged out and had a black screen. But yeah, has anyone had more than 3900 ping? Just curious.

Draktok

11-23-2012

nope

WillWW

11-23-2012

I've gotten close. It's not fun and it made me quit for like 2 months. It was the fiora patch that messed it up.

Weirding ways

11-23-2012

A couple months back i had a very unreliable internet connection (router was defective somehow, dude who replaced it was rather vague).Every now and then, my ping would completely skyrocket, from 92 to a varying number from ~3000+ to as high as ~9000+ (never broke the 10000 ping record). and stay up there till i reset my router. Fun times.

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

Well considering I lived camped outside Riot HQ in hopes of one day meeting Phreak, I try to break 5 ping but it's never gone past. The only times I get close are when Morello is downloading pictures of Irelia getting hit with a Nerf Bat.

StalkerFace

11-23-2012

Iv had over 9000 ping lol? that count

lee is god

11-24-2012

Holy **** that's a lot lol.

Cynation

11-25-2012

actually i once broke 13k... it was also in a hotel out in malaysia

Frost Mistakes

11-26-2012

Jeez dude. I knew Malaysia was out there but 13k?
@WillWW I don't get why you would quit over that...
And whoever did thumbs down, really? I get a thumbs down for asking a question?