Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
"But Fizz is Fish! Fizz looks always yummy to Koggy! But summon men say no. Bad. Say he poi-son-ous. What does that mean? Koggy doesn't know. But Maybe Koggy should try food called 'trout'. What is trout?"
((Didn't even realize you replied to the Fizz thing *_*, this is happening at a different time than Kavar, I don't want to fight myself @_@))

"Well, Fizz isn't exactly a "Fish", and poisonous means if you were to eat it you would die! and trout is a fish. I found a river if you want me to bring back as many fish as I can."

Colonel qt

12-30-2012

((bump))

Ask the String

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A small whoosh of wind might be heard and if Sona could still see the string it would be leading towards the ceiling. The bacon then dashed towards and past Sona too fast for her to grab it.
Sona almost grabbed a hold of it before the string was tugged. Luckily Sona was quick and could see the string glisten for a second. It lead up to the ceiling, which was no problem for her to follow.

Sona played her music louder, increasing the height she floated so she could find whoever was playing this prank.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-31-2012

Mai found her way into Kog'Maw's little home sweet... cave? She'd be carrying with her two large fish - one in each hand, and a sack on her back that was full of peaches, which pulled against a strap that crossed over her chest. As the young Ionian woman approached, she'd pause to look around with heightened interest in the creature.

"Uh... Hello?" She called out with a glance around. Those ethereal violet orbs danced over what she could take in, pausing only if she spotted something of interest.

((Profile! ))

Ask Köggy

12-31-2012

Kog'maw let the two 'play'. He looked over to the new person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai found her way into Kog'Maw's little home sweet... cave? She'd be carrying with her two large fish - one in each hand, and a sack on her back that was full of peaches, which pulled against a strap that crossed over her chest. As the young Ionian woman approached, she'd pause to look around with heightened interest in the creature.

"Uh... Hello?" She called out with a glance around. Those ethereal violet orbs danced over what she could take in, pausing only if she spotted something of interest.

((Profile! ))
Kog'maw then walked up with a curious expression.

"Hello Person! Can person tell Koggy name? We think that food you have looks delicious!"

Steampwrd Kitten

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
Kog'maw let the two 'play'. He looked over to the new person.

Kog'maw then walked up with a curious expression.

"Hello Person! Can person tell Koggy name? We think that food you have looks delicious!"
Mai paused upon finally seeing Kog'Maw. Wow. He was cute! And creepy. She stared a bit, maybe directly face to face with the creature depending on how big it actually is. Her small, 5'3-ish frame possibly not being much taller! The fish were lifted up a bit more, a nod following with a nervous smile, "I heard you like food.. These are fresh.. Uh.. G-go ahead and er.. y'know, they're yours to take." The small, Ionian woman would hold the fish out in front of her, ready to yank her hands back of the void creature decided to get a bit rough with accepting the offered food.
"I also brought peaches. D-do you like fruit?" She inquired, curious, but on edge as she watched the strange being.

Ask Köggy

12-31-2012

Kog'maw saw the fish and jumped in joy.

"Yummy!"

To not hurt Mai, Kog'maw gently took the fish from her hands, and dragged it on the ground, chomping it down with acid around everywhere. Kog'maw looked up with a smile, at the bag. If Koggles can smile.

"Fruit? What is fruit? Koggy has tasted good food like, ba-na-na. Koggy wonders what Peach tastes like!"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Vice poked his head out of the brush. And looked into the cave, seeing Koggy and little Mai.
"Oh my gosh Koggy is even cuter than I had thought!"

(( Noooooooooo I posted the same time as Koggy!!!!!!! ;_; ))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-31-2012

"Uh.." Raising an eyebrow slowly. Little? She's not a child! An eyebrow perked a little more, wondering how Kog knew it was peaches. Maybe the void creature has a good sense of smell. Though it's odd if he's never tried them before?

Mai pulled the bag off her back, and opened them up with a nod, "They're from Wukong's tree." Pausing as she whispered, "Just don't tell him I took so many." Blushing a little at how fussy he might get if he knew she took a whole sack full of his favorite peaches. She'd pull a couple out, and ready them to be tossed, "Can you catch them with your mouth?" She asked, readying to toss the one in her right hand.

Ask Köggy

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"Uh.." Raising an eyebrow slowly. Little? She's not a child! An eyebrow perked a little more, wondering how Kog knew it was peaches. Maybe the void creature has a good sense of smell. Though it's odd if he's never tried them before?

Mai pulled the bag off her back, and opened them up with a nod, "They're from Wukong's tree." Pausing as she whispered, "Just don't tell him I took so many." Blushing a little at how fussy he might get if he knew she took a whole sack full of his favorite peaches. She'd pull a couple out, and ready them to be tossed, "Can you catch them with your mouth?" She asked, readying to toss the one in her right hand.
Koggy thought for a while, jumping when he had an idea. "Koggy hasn't tried to do that, but Koggy will try anyways!" He positioned himself, a few feet back, with his tail up in the air, ready to catch. "Okay! Koggy ready now!"