Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post
[I]''Koggy never eats human. Yordle are double never eats and Pixies quadruple never eats. We remembered that. Kog'maw didn't see prophet for while, because we were here much time now. Same thing for Cho'Gath.''
((I'm not sure if you have to follow everything that the old Kog'Maw did but if that's the case you made a mistake with your breakfast of champions ))

Ask Köggy

11-30-2012

((...Damnit.

I knew I did something.

Thanks Zero.))

Ask Köggy

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"Yes, bacon is made from a pig. Although it can be made into other foods, such as what we call "hot dogs" which to be honest...is a very unfitting name. I wouldn't suggest eating a pig though, they roll around in the mud...alot...I would suggest a cow instead of a pig. They make foods much better than bacon anyways."

Anayo then pulls a plastic bag out of his pack.

"Oh yeah...I brought some more bacon."
"BAAAACCOOOON!"

Koggy pounced on the bag and ate the entire thing. Even the bag.

Colonel qt

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
"BAAAACCOOOON!"

Koggy pounced on the bag and ate the entire thing. Even the bag.
((No problem.))

"You sure like bacon, and you even ate the bag. So is bacon your favorite food? Wouldn't be surprised if it was."

FlamingPotatoLau

12-02-2012

Hey Koggy! I'm back! I brought potatoes, I bet you like them even more than bacon! And even if you don't, they have bacon in them! Also cheese. And butter. Anyway, what are your thoughts on Warwick? Just a random question.
~FlamingPotatoLau, Potato Peddler of Valoran

Ask Köggy

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingPotatoLau View Post
Hey Koggy! I'm back! I brought potatoes, I bet you like them even more than bacon! And even if you don't, the have bacon in them! Also cheese. And butter. Anyway, what are your thoughts on Warwick? Just a random question.
Hello Potato-Lady!

Koggy thanks Summon-lady for Potato! Potato good! Potato with bacon even more yummy! Warwick? Koggy tries to be friend with Warwick. But Warwick tries to scratch Koggy! Meanie! Ouchie!

Quote:
((No problem.))

"You sure like bacon, and you even ate the bag. So is bacon your favorite food? Wouldn't be surprised if it was."
Koggy' doesn't have a favorite Yum yum. But Koggy likes bacon and ...f-fish. Fish! Yummy Fish! And also Po-tat-o.

Koggy said, Gulping down a baked? Potato from FlamingPotatoLau.

FlamingPotatoLau

12-02-2012

Quote:
Hello Potato-Lady!

Koggy thanks Summon-lady for Potato! Potato good! Potato with bacon even more yummy! Warwick? Koggy tries to be friend with Warwick. But Warwick tries to scratch Koggy! Meanie! Ouchie!

Koggy' doesn't have a favorite Yum yum. But Koggy likes bacon and ...f-fish. Fish! Yummy Fish! And also Po-tat-o.

Koggy said, Gulping down a baked Potato from FlamingPotatoLau.
((lol I'm a guy, it's no problem though))

Colonel qt

12-02-2012

Quote:

Koggy said, Gulping down a baked? Potato from FlamingPotatoLau.
"I don't think Fizz would like hearing you like to eat fish, don't think he'd be very happy."

Anayo then looks over at FlamingPotato.

"Would you happen to have any extra potatoes on you? I wonder if Kog'Maw would like bacon and potatoes together."

JadothBloodreign

12-02-2012

Hey, Kog'maw. I'm back! Have you ever had a grilled cheese sandwich?

Also, do you know where I could get my hands on one of Malzahar's voidlings? I need one for... uhh... an experiment.

- Jadoth Bloodreign, the Worst Summoner Ever

Ask Köggy

12-04-2012

Quote:
"I don't think Fizz would like hearing you like to eat fish, don't think he'd be very happy."

Anayo then looks over at FlamingPotato.

"Would you happen to have any extra potatoes on you? I wonder if Kog'Maw would like bacon and potatoes together."
"But Fizz is Fish! Fizz looks always yummy to Koggy! But summon men say no. Bad. Say he poi-son-ous. What does that mean? Koggy doesn't know. But Maybe Koggy should try food called 'trout'. What is trout?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadothBloodreign View Post
Hey, Kog'maw. I'm back! Have you ever had a grilled cheese sandwich?

Also, do you know where I could get my hands on one of Malzahar's voidlings? I need one for... uhh... an experiment.

- Jadoth Bloodreign, the Worst Summoner Ever
Hello person Jadoth Bloo..*Makes gurgle noise trying to pronounce 'Bloodreign.'*

Koggy Sorry! But Koggy thinks you do bad things to friend Voidlings. Koggy can't give Summon-man one! But Ask Friend Malzahar for one! He has plenty of friend Voidlings!