Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

02-23-2013

Mack bows his head.

"Thank you, both of you now this way..."

((ok im just gona guess your there by now))

Ask Köggy

03-05-2013

Bump!!

Colonel qt

03-05-2013

A letter would arrive at Kog'Maw's cave/house thingy with a package.

Quote:
Dear Kog'Maw

I haven't given you some of this in a while

~Summon-Person Anayo
Inside would be ALOT of bacon, and seriously ALOT.

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Lulu and Pix entered the voidling's cave, carrying a large supply of brownies. It took all of Lulu's willpower to avoid eating them along the way, but it would pay off in the end.

They approach Kog'Maw, Lulu as her usual energetic self and Pix seemingly unusally happy.

"Hello there Koggy!" She started, holding the brownie bag to the voidling, "We heard you were in a big fight and got hurt. So Pix and I baked you these special brownies. They are supposed to help heal injuries after you eat them."

Colonel qt

03-12-2013

((Koggy needs a bump))

Ask Köggy

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A letter would arrive at Kog'Maw's cave/house thingy with a package.

Inside would be ALOT of bacon, and seriously ALOT.
Kog'maw looked at the letter curiously. The smell of bacon overwhelmed the cave, and he jumped excitedly. Looking at the note, he put it in his 'special' place.

Koggles proceeded to eat the entire Envelope. After, he sighed in relief. "Yummies..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lůlů View Post
Lulu and Pix entered the voidling's cave, carrying a large supply of brownies. It took all of Lulu's willpower to avoid eating them along the way, but it would pay off in the end.

They approach Kog'Maw, Lulu as her usual energetic self and Pix seemingly unusally happy.

"Hello there Koggy!" She started, holding the brownie bag to the voidling, "We heard you were in a big fight and got hurt. So Pix and I baked you these special brownies. They are supposed to help heal injuries after you eat them."
Kog'maw looked at Lulu curiously. "Bring foods?" He trotted up to Lulu and sniffed the brownies. "Smells yummy! Koggles is thankful for good yummy sweet things!

Big battle bad. Olafie was sad. Koggles helped. Got big ouchies. Healings good!"

Fae Lulu

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
Kog'maw looked at Lulu curiously. "Bring foods?" He trotted up to Lulu and sniffed the brownies. "Smells yummy! Koggles is thankful for good yummy sweet things!

Big battle bad. Olafie was sad. Koggles helped. Got big ouchies. Healings good!"
"Yea Pix saw the whole thing," Lulu explained, "Said something about you getting hurt real bad. So I thought, seeing as how you're the friendliest void thingy I know, why not try to cheer you up with sweets!"

Lulu took a plate out from under her hat (because, a plate is the kind of thing you keep under a hat right?) and dumped the brownies onto it.

"There you go. Eat up."

Unbeknownst to Lulu or Kog'Maw, Pix had snuck in a few secret Glade ingredients into the brownies. If Kog'Maw or Lulu ate more than one, they would no doubt start to hallucinate. Of course, to Lulu, hallucinations are just a normal part of her life.