Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-16-2013

Ugh..... had some kind of spell on me and well kind of forbade me from accessing the champions area..... So how have you been koggy? Oh and here's the ball I never gave you.

Tosses ball into emptiness not knowing where Kog'maw is.

Ask Köggy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethes View Post
Leethan smiles after hearing that. "But i have another question for you, what about your father? Are he like you? tell me about him." Leethan looks down at kog`maw as he asked the question.
Kog'maw thought.

"Koggy hasn't seen Daddy for long times! But Koggy sometimes wish daddy would come. And Koggy would go back void. Maybe, Koggy forgots him! But Koggy misses mommy and daddy, Koggy shouldn't forget parents! ..."

Kog'maw wanders to the back of the cave sadly, where barely any light reached there.

Ask Fizz

01-16-2013

Fizz looks less uncomortable this time around. The darkness of the cave feels a lot less oppressive to him after talking to Kog'maw.
Koggy! Do you want some fish?
He throws a small fish to Kog'maw.
This fish is all I have for now, sorry. I'll get more!
On the subject of the Void, what's there? Is it empty, or full of alien scenery? Are there lots of people like you there?
I've asked around and nobody gave me the same answer. Since you're the friendliest Void creature here, I thought I'd ask you.

Leethes

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
Kog'maw thought.

"Koggy hasn't seen Daddy for long times! But Koggy sometimes wish daddy would come. And Koggy would go back void. Maybe, Koggy forgots him! But Koggy misses mommy and daddy, Koggy shouldn't forget parents! ..."

Kog'maw wanders to the back of the cave sadly, where barely any light reached there.

"I`am sorry kog`maw, then i would think about asking you my next question..." Leethan takes an arrow and ignites it with nothing but the air and tosses it over to the dark corner. " If malzahar managed to claim war to valoran with the void on his side... i wonder what side you would fight for... i understand if you dont want to answer that."
Leethan makes an sad face while feeling bad for asking that question.

Dear Urgot

01-17-2013

*Urgot walks through the cave until he is looking upon the Void worm*

Greetings, *wheeze* Kog'Maw. Tell me, *wheeze* what is your opinion of me, or more specifically, my quest for *wheeze* vengence.

Ask Köggy

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot walks through the cave until he is looking upon the Void worm*

Greetings, *wheeze* Kog'Maw. Tell me, *wheeze* what is your opinion of me, or more specifically, my quest for *wheeze* vengence.
Kog'maw walks out of his corner.

"hello Urgot! Koggy like Urgot! Koggy wants to be friends! Though Kog'maw wonders how person can walk on metal-thingy legs! Koggy thinks vengeance is bad. Koggy wants forgives!"

Quote:
Fizz looks less uncomortable this time around. The darkness of the cave feels a lot less oppressive to him after talking to Kog'maw.
Koggy! Do you want some fish?
He throws a small fish to Kog'maw.
This fish is all I have for now, sorry. I'll get more!
On the subject of the Void, what's there? Is it empty, or full of alien scenery? Are there lots of people like you there?
I've asked around and nobody gave me the same answer. Since you're the friendliest Void creature here, I thoght I'd ask you.
"Hello Fizz!" Kog'maw caught the fish and gulped it down.

"Ooh, Koggy loves Void! It is Void that Koggy come from! The Void is so pretties, like colors and so pretties! Scenery and Blankness! So Pretties!"

Quote:
"I`am sorry kog`maw, then i would think about asking you my next question..." Leethan takes an arrow and ignites it with nothing but the air and tosses it over to the dark corner. " If malzahar managed to claim war to valoran with the void on his side... i wonder what side you would fight for... i understand if you dont want to answer that."
Leethan makes an sad face while feeling bad for asking that question.
"Oh, Koggy is sad that friends want to fight eachother! Koggy just wants it to be happy.."

Dear Urgot

01-17-2013

Quote:
Kog'maw walks out of his corner.

"hello Urgot! Koggy like Urgot! Koggy wants to be friends! Though Kog'maw wonders how person can walk on metal-thingy legs! Koggy thinks vengeance is bad. Koggy wants forgives!"
*Urgot blinks*

Well. *wheeze* I suppose I do not object to an acquaintanceship, Voidborn. As for my *wheeze* legs, nerves in the lower part of my torso are connected to receptors in the top of my metal section above the *wheeze* legs. It feels as if I walk quite normally.

*hearing his opinion on vengeance, he scowls a little*

Perhaps you are too innocent to understand, *wheeze* Kog'Maw.

Leethes

01-18-2013

Quote:
[
"Oh, Koggy is sad that friends want to fight eachother! Koggy just wants it to be happy.."

"Yes, me too. But people cannot live with each other forever, at least when it comes to different races. but we shall hope it does not come any army from the void that forces war to valoran. But whatever happends i`am your friend kog`maw."
Leethan pats kog`maw on his head.

Ask Köggy

01-18-2013

Koggy snuggles up to Leethans legs In a hug.

"Want meat now."

He went outside to find some unsuspecting flower, or possibly lake to find fish.

Leethes

01-19-2013

Quote:
Koggy snuggles up to Leethans legs In a hug.

"Want meat now."

He went outside to find some unsuspecting flower, or possibly lake to find fish.

Leethan was glad that kog`maw did not want to eat him.