Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

With only one hand on Kavar's foot Kavar was able to flip around and kick Vice in the face with almost as much force as the slap. He jumped up and pulled the knife out of the ceiling and came down on Vice's head bouncing off and landing behind him.

Ask Köggy

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
((I think I'll stop cluttering...))

Kog Maw, I have came here with a question, my arrows are capable aiming in various directions, but I have not seen the likes of patterns that your spit travels in. They travel horizontally upward and down. How is this achieved?

Varus waits patiently for the Void being's answer and in his wait, he noticed that the ground was covered with peaches. He did little thinking, he grabbed one from the ground and bit. Face remains the same, he continues to bite until he had finished the whole fruit.
Kog'maw looked at Varus.

"Well Koggy wondered why Varus arrows do that too! Koggy's spit has magic thingies in it that allow it to move. Or Koggy thinks, that the Summon-People can control spit too."

After Kog was done answering questions, Kog looked toward Vice and Kavar. He Used Living artilleries, followed by Void Oozes, and then caustic spittled the two of them. His eyes started to glow red just like his Jurassic skin.

"Koggy doesn't want fighting! If he has to, Koggy will use Bio-arcane barrage if Koggy has to!"

((I'm afraid you guys have posted more then me in my own thread. The fighting may have to stop.))

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

((done))

Kavar looked at Kog'Maw. He threw a peach at him then disappeared and left the cave.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
With only one hand on Kavar's foot Kavar was able to flip around and kick Vice in the face with almost as much force as the slap. He jumped up and pulled the knife out of the ceiling and came down on Vice's head bouncing off and landing behind him.
-------------------" Duhuhu hh you win." "Nah, just playing" "STALEMATE!"
Vice says as he stands up.
"Put 'er there" Vice outstretches his hand to Kavar.----------------------------------REDUNDANT TRASH!

(( And as kavar posts, my post becomes redudant, EDITINg!)))
Vice dounces around like an anime monkey as he is bombarded with bio-arcane stuph.
"Ohhuhuhuhuhuhuuhu" was his response.

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Elise wandered into the void puppies domain, raising an eyebrow at the creature "Well hello dear" she said

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona watched the scene unfold, not getting involved as best she could, aside from the random peach being thrown at her.

♪Well...now that he's gone, what should we do about all these peaches?♪ Sona's melodies ask as she looks around the cave floor.

Ask Köggy

01-01-2013

Kog'maw looked at Sona.

"Eat?"

He began to gobble some of them up, putting the pits in a little pile before he looked up and saw Elise.

"It is Elise! Hello!"

Ask the Tempest

01-01-2013

How does it feel to have your Sonoran skin back?
-Kennen

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Vice eats some of the peaches himself.
"CLEAN!"

Ask Köggy

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
How does it feel to have your Sonoran skin back?
-Kennen
Hello Zappy Kennen!

Koggy doesn't really enjoy being color orange. But Koggy likes so many people being with Koggy! Koggy likes!