Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Vice looked up.
"Ohhh....I know who it must be...nope, wait I don't."
Vice gets up. Then lightly stomps the ground.
"Now I see you." Vice says, as the mark on his hand glows purple.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Kavar easily jumped out of the way. When he came down he grabbed multiple peaches and attached himself to the ceiling and made it rain peaches over Varus's head. Kavar's laughter would be heard again.

((Okay.......))

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

((I'm fairly new so I don't know much about the godmode :/ I'll edit it. Let me know if the new one is any better.))

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice looked up.
"Ohhh....I know who it must be...nope, wait I don't."
Vice gets up. Then lightly stomps the ground.
"Now I see you." Vice says, as the mark on his hand glows purple.
Multiple Kavar's would appear around Vice all laughing.

"If so, which is the real us?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Multiple Kavar's would appear around Vice all laughing.

"If so, which is the real us?"
"That's a funny thing, none of you are."
He said as he spinkicked, dropping all of them to the ground.

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

After all of the clones were gone it would appear Kavar was gone, but after a while a bucket of water would hit Vice from behind, followed by Kavar's laughter, still invisible.

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Another peach would be thrown at Sona.

"Of course not."

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Quote:
After all of the clones were gone it would appear Kavar was gone, but after a while a bucket of water would hit Vice from behind, followed by Kavar's laughter, still invisible.
Vice feals the succulent water dripple down his cloak.
"That feals nice. Try it again" Vice says as he darts towards Kavar and grabs his foot.
"Now now, Vicey is here. You can't hide from me."

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Kavar pulls out the peach juices in his flask and threw it in Vice's face. If he didn't release him from the water Kavar would pull out the knife he used to hollow the peach and stuck it in Vice's hand. After that he would pick up a peach and throw it at Vice with the plan of it bursting and the mud covering his face keeping him from seeing him.

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Quote:
Kavar pulls out the peach juices in his flask and threw it in Vice's face. If he didn't release him from the water Kavar would pull out the knife he used to hollow the peach and stuck it in Vice's hand. After that he would pick up a peach and throw it at Vice with the plan of it bursting and the mud covering his face keeping him from seeing him.
Vice gulps down the peach juice. "Delicious. *said in a tone such as Robot Nunu*" Vice gets hit with the peach and the mud covers his face. "Mud won't stop me from seeing you." Vice can still 'see' him. Vice grabs the the front of the handle of the knife before it reaches his hand (( I don't know. )) and sticks it to the ceiling.
Vice then slaps Kavar with the mightiest slap you did ever hear.
"Bad boy. Whoever you are. No throwing peaches at people, especially while cheating and being invisible!"