Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
I meant something different... Varus did not spoke, but moved his arms and hand around so that Vice would get the message. He wouldn't be able to put on a hat very well...
"Ok I see, (( No I don't =P )) Well, still good to see you, I guess you've been practicing with, what I would call a bow? Because so have I"

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

((Now I think we are cluttering Kog Maw's thread...))

Practice is important if one was to keep oneself in top shape. Since you have brought the topic onto the surface, tell me. How do you practice?
Varus' right hand reshapes itself into the dark bow that have been so frequently used on the field of justice.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
((Now I think we are cluttering Kog Maw's thread...))

Practice is important if one was to keep oneself in top shape. Since you have brought the topic onto the surface, tell me. How do you practice?
Varus' right hand reshapes itself into the dark bow that have been so frequently used on the field of justice.
(( Let's take this chat to your thread, but still believe to be in Koggy's, jsut like, a scene frozen where only you and I are movable. ))

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Confident no one had seen him Kavar sucked the juices out of the peach which he stored in a flask for later. He then hollowed it out and created a patch of mud to put into it. From the outside it would look like a normal delicious peach but it wouldn't taste very good. He then turned invisible once again, began duplicating the peaches. He then began throwing them in, one after another, to the point where they would nearly cover up the floor of the cave.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona noticed quite a bit of peaches littering the floor. Something seemed odd, but she could place what. She bent down to pick one of them up, examining it. Other than the fact that it was on the floor, it did seem fairly clean.

Sona foolishly went in to take a bit, and almost immediately spit it back out when she noticed the inside had been replaced by mud. She looked around, noticing even more peaches starting to cover the cave. She tossed the peach in her hand on the floor, and started to look around, trying to find the source of the sudden increase in the "fruit."

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Vice slowly picks up a peach, and devours it whole.
"Minty, with a caramel-like core."

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

((I think I'll stop cluttering...))

Kog Maw, I have came here with a question, my arrows are capable aiming in various directions, but I have not seen the likes of patterns that your spit travels in. They travel horizontally upward and down. How is this achieved?

Varus waits patiently for the Void being's answer and in his wait, he noticed that the ground was covered with peaches. He did little thinking, he grabbed one from the ground and bit. Face remains the same, he continues to bite until he had finished the whole fruit.

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

Kavar decided enough had been thrown in and slipped in the cave invisible to see what was going on. He picked up 3 peaches and began to juggle them for about 30 seconds. He then playfully threw a peach at Sona, Vice, and Kog'Maw and began laughing still invisible.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

If one was to practice archery, the imagery within one's head of one's target would be clear and paintable with sound and movement and it is with this practice that Varus have managed to grasp the approximate location of the invincible perpetrator. He was not on the fields and as such are not supposed to use the full extent of power. As such, he only throw a minor chains of corruption toward the individual's direction.

Colonel qt

01-01-2013

When Kavar was hit by the Chains he simply cleansed out of it. He picked up multiple peaches and lobbed them at Varus.