Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how do i build hybrid jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natsu Ðragneel

11-23-2012

i would like to know what runes to use and how do i build him

Redenbacher

11-23-2012

Unless something changed recently that I am unaware of, you don't build Hybrid Jax. Hybrid doesn't benefit from the multiplicative scaling of critical strikes as well as an AD build does. You're trading a slightly stronger mid-game for a practically unstoppable late game. The most hybrid item I see on Jax's that do well, is Trinity Force.

Natsu Ðragneel

11-23-2012

o thx didnt know

Draktok

11-23-2012

rage blade gunblade triforce
is the best hybrid build

but ad is better build

Tisasecret

11-24-2012

attack damage marks, armor seals, move speed or attack damage quints, and magic resist glyphs. Defense Masteries. Build Triforce, Gunblade, possibly rageblade, and then whatever else. Randuins Omen is great item, i haven't tried blade of the ruined king but that might work too. Remember that AD gives you armor while AP gives you Magic resist, and i really don't think AD Jax is better than hybrid Jax. Jax is a hybrid champion.

EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2452532

Natsu Ðragneel

11-24-2012

thx Tisasecret

The Untold

11-24-2012

triforce gunblade