Blackfire + Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickyMadison

11-23-2012

Hello,

Just played a TT against an enemy Mordekaiser.

I honestly doesn't think blackfire is op, but with Mordekaiser ult it's broken. So Mordekaiser ult deal 25% without ap to enemy champ. With that blackfire it deal 5% max health for 10 sec. Do math and it actually burn 75% of your life and that is only if Mord have no ap otherwise it could be higher.

Blackfire should NOT stack with this ult. That's too insane ! All he had to do is hit me like once or twice cast ult then run, couldn't recall while ulted 50% max health and dead.

I know this isn't true damage but early game you can't really rush MR that fast ...

I like % damage item they've had. It destroy regular tank everyone pick. However this need to be fixed it's just a too insane combo ... Just remove Mordekaiser ult stack with blackfire.

Any opinion about this?

Cheers,

-Rick

Undertaker c2

11-23-2012

Kill him a lot pre6.
Buy a negatron cloak.
Take cleanse.
Take a silence.
Pick morde first.
Part play as singed.
Use teamwork.

Really you can do most anything to pump the brakes on a character's steamroll. It ask depends on your team comp and level of intelligence on LoL. If you're smart, no one should be able to pull off stupid ish like that.

And remember, BFT is expensive, especially if some one is rushing it. They sacrifice the ability to be more bulky for getting that item asap. Deny farm and don't die.

Redenbacher

11-23-2012

Suddenly, QSS shuts down most of his damage.

Also, your math is off. His ultimate is counted as AoE for spell vamp balance reasons. BFT does a 1/3 of it's damage over the duration of the DoT.

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Redenbacher is right QSS counters morde pretty hard. It is pretty frustrating when they drop morde's ult on you and you just cleanse it off.

XanemicDoof

11-25-2012

Blackfire Torch = 5% of their max HP over 3 seconds, so the extra damage from BFT would be 5/3*13 (10 second duration on ult, +3 seconds after it ends). That brings the total extra % damage from BFT to 21%, +~25% from Mordes ultimate ends up with to be around 46%, quite a bit less than 75%.

Nykidemus

11-26-2012

And then mitigated by MR (which all champs have at least a little of, and you can pick up some more with your boots.)

Naokazu

11-26-2012

The only thing about Blackfire that needs changing is it needs to apply when you apply a spell rather than when you deal damage; the difference being that on something like Morde's ult you'd afflict them with 3 seconds when you cast it on them, and if you cast nothing else that will be all you do.