Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Build help.. I don't like the other websites

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

11-23-2012

such as mobafire or solomid

I just feel like I can't really trust them as much..

I was looking for any way to have a better build order or overall build for Nocturne and Sivir (I don't jungle with Nocturne as everyone seems to like to do...) and Sivir I do okay mid, but bottom I just do bad somehow (then again I seem to do bad with everybody I play as in bottom)

I seem to do bad against bots but I really like playing as these two and I feel I'm not good enough to vs. real people yet (I don't want to mess up for my team and all)

my lolking
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31786934#history

edit: and yes, I am pretty bad at the game which is why I only play bot games and normal games if my friends are on

Magus Crow

11-23-2012

I'd try something like: Mercs / Ninja Tabi, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Wit's End, Randuin's Omen, Aegis of the Legion for Nocturne.

Sivir I'd just do the standard ADC build of: Berserker Grieves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Gaurdian Angel / Quicksilver Sash.

As for build order... that's kind of a feel thing. You have to know when to grab an offensive piece and when to grab a defensive piece. You have to weigh the benifits of grabbing early doran's items against the fact that they will invariably put your final build behind (I wouldnt grab any in a bot game unless I was getting killed early for whatever reason).

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

11-24-2012

Thanks, I'll try that