Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How does it feel being a male?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brobat

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
I Work Momz:
Just because you're gay doesn't mean you're not male

Unless my entire life has been a lie


He is most likely asking what it feels like to have the Gender Identity Male not the Biological Gender Male. This would make sense if he is a transgendered person originally male biologically but self identifies as female or asexual. (ofcourse he refered to himself as a 'he' and a 'man' so obviously it is just a troll/spinoff thread of the "What's it like to be female" Thread)

What it feels like? Go play Xin Zhao.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Hieronymus Bosch:
As a gay man I've always had this question.

How does it feel?


>Gay man
>man


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Literally What

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
ChinesePride:
As a normal guy, I've always wondered this, how does it feel to wear skinny jeans that rub against your balls sacks?

I don't wear skinny jeans, I wear chubbies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Careful

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
ChinesePride:
As a normal guy, I've always wondered this, how does it feel to wear skinny jeans that rub against your balls sacks?

Skinnies are actually more comfy than one would think surprisingly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonely Electrons

Recruiter

11-23-2012

I don't think you're gay. . .

Because Gay men are still men you jackass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tspuun

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Brobat:
He is most likely asking what it feels like to have the Gender Identity Male not the Biological Gender Male. This would make sense if he is a transgendered person originally male biologically but self identifies as female or asexual. (ofcourse he refered to himself as a 'he' and a 'man' so obviously it is just a troll/spinoff thread of the "What's it like to be female" Thread)

What it feels like? Go play Xin Zhao.

"Transgender" is already an adjective, you don't add the "-ed" to the end of it. It seems like a small thing but it actually pisses a lot of people off.

Also, asexuality is a sexual orientation, not a gender identity. I think you were going for androgynous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizuna

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Hieronymus Bosch:
As a gay man I've always had this question.

How does it feel?

There's is a rather large difference between gender identification and sexual identification/preference.


12