AP Kog on new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swaggermane

11-23-2012

So, i was playing ap kogmaw in the new twisted treeline map, and i found out that you can literally stand in your spawning pool (with unlimited mana and health regen) and spam your ult at level 16 to the end of both inhibs. Just thought this was really funny since i have the legendary kogmaw and hearing all the fireworks defending our base for the next 20 minutes of the game.

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

I too am an ap kog player and have the legend skin. He was a lot more op before his ult nerf. I got to gold with Ap Kog.

gregorymarco

11-23-2012

Fun stuff. Time to encourage more turtling in TT... :C. I love ap kog btw, it just sounds like a negative thing for TT.

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorymarco View Post
Fun stuff. Time to encourage more turtling in TT... :C. I love ap kog btw, it just sounds like a negative thing for TT.
Ap Kog can counter darius outright with the right comp around him (kog).

Countering Darius is always a good thing.

Always

Redenbacher

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyboy View Post
Ap Kog can counter darius outright with the right comp around him (kog).

Countering Darius is always a good thing.

Always
I've found that AD Kog does well counter him too. Mixed damage is hard to stack defense for.

NinetyNineTails

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
I've found that AD Kog does well counter him too. Mixed damage is hard to stack defense for.
It's pretty straightforward to stack health on Darius. The real risk is that if you Guillotine Kog, there's no way you'll get away from his passive.