Best build for AD malz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

11-26-2012

Derp, I was testing on TT so I could keep the game going long. Odyns is still pretty crappy for non-tanks xP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirillian

11-27-2012

So, with BFT being op as ****, I've found that it allows you to pressure fast wave clearers like maokai, dianna, etc MUCH earlier in the game than you can otherwise...so I've actually been building the haunting guise portion rather early and then finishing it whenever i have the gold...you do deal a significant amount of ability based damage anyway, so it's a good synergy there...I havent actually finished one yet, but I've considered testing out a gunblade as a 6th item...since your damage is so mixed and you are often dealing with 1v2s if you're making the other botlaner's life hell...the lifesteal/spellvamp could actually turn those ganks in your favor especially with multiple DOTs up...too bad ur pets dont lifesteal...I can't justify full lifesteal or full spellvamp, but a mixture of the two with some bonus ad, a great active for those gap closers that you are trying to kite so ur minions kill them still has me intrigued...it's hard because I can't give up boots, FH, Odyn's, Manamune...I like running BFT right now and I hate to give up LW, but by the time I have these items, I'm not facing a single botlaner anymore...the enemy team KNOWS that malz hurts and if they want to take my turret, they're coming for me with 2 or more people...I feel like BFT allows me to deal with multiple people cuz i can throw out multiple dots and get the passive on two people...and LW gives absolutely sick damage...but what about the utility of slowing one of the attackers down and avoiding those attacks? Just some thoughts...was wondering if anyone had tried or had some insight as I haven't had the chance to even get one play in with a gunblade, so I don't know how I feel about it.