How does it feel being a Female?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliandra

Member

11-23-2012

I would love to be a guy aside from the fact that my husband would not be pleased in the slightest.

My boobs do annoy me in that I can't cross my arms comfortably, sleep in certain positions, or drive without a bra.
My hair drives me mad when I am trying to sleep and I want to shave it. Unfortunately that is looked down upon for women.
I would like to be friends with men without them wanting to hump me. I act like a man and I want to be around men, but it always gets weird.
I also want to be able to walk into a car parts store, or work on my car without people assuming I need help.

Oh and that whole being able to get pregnant business is the pits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgy View Post
wuts it like putting in a tampon... cuz i cant imagine putting anything in my *****...

Since you don't have what we have, nor do you leak like we do, for the reasons that we do, it would be impossible to describe to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiberLux

Senior Member

11-23-2012

It's the same. The only true difference is how the society treat you...

Sometimes you will get presents for nothing but for "being a girl" (they let you enter before all men, they will try to carry the heavy things instead of you, etc). And sometimes you will get discriminated for nothing but for "being a girl" (hello all those guys who think girls can't play games, or hello all those guys who think the only real use for us is our chest and ass, etc).

Really i don't care if we have differences. Specially in internet, where there are only men, 12 year old kids, guys that act like girls and girls that only want attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvesorisIpse

Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
DEFINITELY not just you!!

I can't count how many times my husband made me cry while calling me a noob at League

And I don't think I have the ability to give 1 word answers when asked a "yes" or "no" question ... o-o;
sorry i giggled at this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coolgy

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
Since you don't have what we have, nor do you leak like we do, for the reasons that we do, it would be impossible to describe to you.
And this is where we realize we can never understand one another.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliandra View Post
I would love to be a guy aside from the fact that my husband would not be pleased in the slightest.

My boobs do annoy me in that I can't cross my arms comfortably, sleep in certain positions, or drive without a bra.
My hair drives me mad when I am trying to sleep and I want to shave it. Unfortunately that is looked down upon for women.
I would like to be friends with men without them wanting to hump me. I act like a man and I want to be around men, but it always gets weird.
I also want to be able to walk into a car parts store, or work on my car without people assuming I need help.

Oh and that whole being able to get pregnant business is the pits.
I can't relate to the boobs thing since mine don't bother me. Awkward to not have a bra on when my hubby has guests but very comfortable when I sleep.

I hate my hair too... I've cut it several times but don't have the guts to shave it all off *my hubby wouldn't like that either* I dream about it sometimes though

I don't socialize a lot outside of League so I don't have this experience. If you are talking about in League, I don't tell guys my gender.... they are scary >.<

I love when guys think I need help, because more often than not, I do xD

And I'm 5 months pregnant right now :3
It's not that bad. I'd rather be pregnant than have periods. Plus, all the vomiting helps me lose weight lmao. I only gained 2 pounds with my last baby.
I ate some ramen like an hour ago and I think that was the first meal I've eaten for over a week.

Only thing that sucks is that I get bad headaches at random, and the first month, I feel depressed and feel that there is no point in eating since I lose it anyway. Sometimes I purposely puke just for the sake of getting rid of that nausea feeling.
Sad thing is, I like this more than periods >.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eredas

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
I can't count how many times my husband made me cry while calling me a noob at League
Your husband sounds like an *******.
I play with my wife all the time (every day) and if I called her a "noob" or said anything to make her cry, she'd throat-chop me like Liam Neeson.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

Member

11-23-2012

New respect for women.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredas View Post
Your husband sounds like an *******.
I play with my wife all the time (every day) and if I called her a "noob" or said anything to make her cry, she'd throat-chop me like Liam Neeson.
He's really not. He doesn't know that it makes me cry. I just make up some excuse to leave the room like my head hurts, go into my bedroom and quietly cry myself to sleep.

And you're wife doesn't sound like the crying type o_o;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCruel Killer

Member

11-23-2012

this topic is very constructive