Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How does it feel being a Female?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
Claw of Time:
When you talk to a man

Do you usually say things in your mind like

"you're ugly"

No? I mean, humans will notice if someone is attractive or not, but I'm friends with a lot of dudes who are not conventionally attractive. They're also some of the coolest and funniest people I know.

Stark Midnight

11-23-2012

Quote:
sdjaks:
it feels a lot like being a male, only everything is squishier

rolfz, pretty much.

Kitten Pawz

11-23-2012

Quote:
Claw of Time:
When you talk to a man

Do you usually say things in your mind like

"you're ugly"

He'd have to be ugly on a whole different level to think this when I'm talking to a guy.

Besteau

11-23-2012

No different, we tend to overthink and be over emotional about things. Or its just me. other than that I don't think I would notice a difference unless i suddenly had to use the bathroom.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Never knew this many girls go on the forums o-o

coolgy

11-23-2012

wuts it like putting in a tampon... cuz i cant imagine putting anything in my *****...

IMTOOJUICY

11-23-2012

taric: how does it feel being a female?

ezreal: feels great!

taric: i envy you.

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
Claw of Time:
Never knew this many girls go on the forums o-o

In my experience, there are a lot of girls who play League in general, though many have gender-neutral names, so people might assume they're male.

I'm on here a lot because I get chronic migraines and have to sit in quiet dark rooms pretty frequently when I get them (like now). There are a bunch of other girls too, though.

Kitten Pawz

11-23-2012

Quote:
Besteau:
No different, we tend to overthink and be over emotional about things. Or its just me. other than that I don't think I would notice a difference unless i suddenly had to use the bathroom.

DEFINITELY not just you!!

I can't count how many times my husband made me cry while calling me a noob at League

And I don't think I have the ability to give 1 word answers when asked a "yes" or "no" question ... o-o;

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Aliai:
In my experience, there are a lot of girls who play League in general, though many have gender-neutral names, so people might assume they're male.

I'm on here a lot because I get chronic migraines and have to sit in quiet dark rooms pretty frequently when I get them (like now). There are a bunch of other girls too, though.

Sounds painful

Quote:
coolgy:
wuts it like putting in a tampon... cuz i cant imagine putting anything in my *****...

Looks like its time to let this thread die now.