How does it feel being a Female?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMonocleRogue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
horny 24/7. which is why women have waaaay too much power over us.
Nah, its just that we manage our priorities differently than women. Ergo, we'd rather have *** than have diplomacy. Its the main reason why Catherine the Great was able to conquest all of Europe by using seduction.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
How do women feel when men always try to flirt with them

aka youtube comments on Nika showcast.
For me, it depends on how I take the comment.

People see women as creatures of beauty, so we like to get compliments on our looks.

However, if it's a comment about how you think we are "hawt" and want to get in our pants, we look at you with disgust.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
For me, it depends on how I take the comment.

People see women as creatures of beauty, so we like to get compliments on our looks.

However, if it's a comment about how you think we are "hawt" and want to get in our pants, we look at you with disgust.

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
What if the guy was ugly and fat
Again speaking personally, I'm always flattered if someone flirts with me (or finds me attractive in general). I may not want to date someone that's fat, but that doesn't mean I'm not flattered that they find me attractive.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post
Again speaking personally, I'm always flattered if someone flirts with me (or finds me attractive in general). I may not want to date someone that's fat, but that doesn't mean I'm not flattered that they find me attractive.
When you talk to a man

Do you usually say things in your mind like

"you're ugly"

Colinorr

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
horny 24/7.
Eh, that's not really true. Right guys?

Guys?

Admiral Knox

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaan View Post
You just look down and see ****, it must be freakin paradise
Unless they're autosexuals, probably not.

Kitten Pawz

11-23-2012

Quote:
What if the guy was ugly and fat

There are a lot of women that are shallow and only care about looks.

There are also a lot of women who don't care what you look like, as long as you at least look like you bathe and groom yourself.

Honestly, a guy can get any girl that he wants *scratch that, any girl that is decent and not shallow*, the only thing stopping them is themselves.

Example: When I was in high school, there was a boy that I liked and he liked me. I knew I could have him because more *attractive* guys found me cute and this boy wasn't exactly on the sexy side.
I tried so hard to give him hints that I liked him as much as he liked me but he refused to ask me out because he was 250+ pounds and thought that I thought he was ugly. So I had to ask him out myself *stupid boy*

Unfortunately, we broke up because I was tired of him always thinking that I was going to leave him because he was fat and made my school life a living hell by stalking me all the darn time.

Czarok

11-23-2012

Well, you see, goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters. Pretty much like that.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
There are a lot of women that are shallow and only care about looks.

There are also a lot of women who don't care what you look like, as long as you at least look like you bathe and groom yourself.

Honestly, a guy can get any girl that he wants *scratch that, any girl that is decent and not shallow*, the only thing stopping them is themselves.

Example: When I was in high school, there was a boy that I liked and he liked me. I knew I could have him because more *attractive* guys found me cute and this boy wasn't exactly on the sexy side.
I tried so hard to give him hints that I liked him as much as he liked me but he refused to ask me out because he was 250+ pounds and thought that I thought he was ugly. So I had to ask him out myself *stupid boy*

Unfortunately, we broke up because I was tired of him always thinking that I was going to leave him because he was fat and made my school life a living hell by stalking me all the darn time.

lmao +1