How does it feel being a Female?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgronaWolf View Post
Because I feel OP wants an honest answer I will give one.

It's not much different than being a man I would guess. Someone mentioned breasts getting in the way, but honestly I barely notice them. Think of it as having a limb you just forget about. The only time I notice my own is if I drink too much caffeine and gives me this issue with mastalgia. It's incredibly painful and about the only time I notice. You never really realize how much stuff you lean up against until your chest feels like it's on fire.

Other than that, I never really think about my gender. There are things I notice, like when people are being a dick to me because of my gender, or the fact that I prefer characters that are my gender to reflect myself. But really that's about it and I really don't think I'd ever want to be a man cause I'm pretty comfortable as is.
Thank you.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

simple truth is, there is no answer to that question, since no one ever actually has made the transition between male and female and actually can compare both states.

well, beyond people who had a cosmetic operation to look like the oppsite sex and couple of hormone pills.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

kyuubicake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
simple truth is, there is no answer to that question, since no one ever actually has made the transition between male and female and actually can compare both states.

well, beyond people who had a cosmetic operation look like the oppsite sex and couple of hormone pills.
You're an idiot.

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post

well, beyond people who had a cosmetic operation look like the oppsite sex and couple of hormone pills.
don't be a **** m8

OP, was there something specific you wanted to know about being female, since you're bumping the thread?

Critmaster Garen

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariscova View Post
You're an idiot.
youre answering and argument with an insult, because you dont have a better argument. good job.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post
don't be a **** m8

OP, was there something specific you wanted to know about being female, since you're bumping the thread?
How do women feel when men always try to flirt with them

aka youtube comments on Nika showcast.

Gallant Spike

11-23-2012

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"

-Jack Nicholson

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
How do women feel when men always try to flirt with them

aka youtube comments on Nika showcast.
Depends on the guy, the situation, their personality, their level of aggression, the woman's mood, etc. And that's just for me - I can't speak for other people.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post
Depends on the guy, the situation, their personality, their level of aggression, the woman's mood, etc. And that's just for me - I can't speak for other people.
What if the guy was ugly and fat