How does it feel being a Female?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seresibyl

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
Age affects women just like it affects men. Some old men are immature, some old women are immature, some young men are mature, some young women are mature.

There's no rule of thumb; we're not a different species, guys ;P
This is not biologically true.

Yes, there are differing levels of maturity. However, Females hit puberty at a younger age than males, and thus they begin their adolescent and on lives sooner than males, which often leads to them being more mature; along with that, estrogen and hormonal balances lead them to take on different characteristics that society does not attribute to immaturity, whereas a lot of the effects of testosterone are associated with immaturity, most of which is biological due to Alpha-ing and Peacocking.

Tspuun

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyDodo View Post
This is extremely interesting. I asked a female friend of mine if her breasts were a burden, and she said no (i think they are a C or something, I have no idea). But I also heard that they cause back pain.
Back pain can be alleviated with good posture, properly fitted bras (seriously there are so many women who don't know how a bra is supposed to fit), and doing core exercises most of the time.

DeliriumTomorrow

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post
Can you comfortably sleep on your front or side? I'm a B-cup and I love to sleep on my stomach, though I imagine it would be painful if I was bustier.
I have a DD and they are always mashed, it's the most annoying thing ever. It can indeed get painful if they're too squashed for too long.

Shoujo Ai

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspuun View Post
Back pain can be alleviated with good posture, properly fitted bras (seriously there are so many women who don't know how a bra is supposed to fit), and doing core exercises most of the time.
This, too, but there are cases where breast reduction is mandatory. Most people don't really sit with good posture anymore, though, they don't really teach it/enforce it to kids either, so back problems become more frequent nowadays.

Moosenocalypse

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
Weaning a baby from the boobie can be painful though... my second one just wouldn't get off. He was over a year old before I had to stop him cold turkey. My body thought I needed milk so it kept making it, making me feel sore since it was just building up. Then, I had to hand express to relieve the pressure, but I couldn't empty my boobs out because then my body would think my baby needed more and thus create more and it's just pretty bad for a while
I think there's a drug out there that inhibits lactose production in the glands, might not be a bad idea to look up for you.

gsai

11-23-2012

Quote:
Age affects women just like it affects men. Some old men are immature, some old women are immature, some young men are mature, some young women are mature.

I disagree.

Moosenocalypse

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
I disagree.
Biology class must've been a real struggle for you.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

shgfdhbgfdcfx

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
Does it feel good to breastfeed?
When the baby is new, no. It hurts a lot. Your breasts are still the size they normally are and you have very little milk inside of you so you will be very sore. Imagine an old person *someone with no teeth* is gnawing on your nipple.

However once the real milk starts flowing, a woman's breasts grow and become fuller. The baby probably knows what he/she is doing now and mostly feel like....... ummm someone is taking two fingers and squishing the area around the nipple, without touching the nipple.

It's quite a relaxing feeling, as long as you don't get super full. Then it feels like cramps in your chest and you have to massage your boob while the baby is nursing to feel better.

Ailwuful2

11-23-2012

Quote:
For certain there is no rule if you're talking about such a subjective subject. But about what you said, I'm pretty sure that in general women's mind function differently than men.