How Do I win a 4v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frunkus

11-23-2012

I need to know a good stategy for this because so far in Season 3, I half 4/8 games have been 4v5 either way. So this is common because in Season two 1/5 games are 4v5 so in LoL point of view, this is a great improvement with this problem for over 2 years. If they don't fix it they probably supports it regardless of how many threads have been posted about this problem for years.

So I need a good way to win a 4v5 because so far its VERY VERY common.

lxSOS Brigadexl

11-23-2012

first, learn to reduce fractions. 4/8=1/2. such as your IQ=1/2.

when 4v5, tell one of them to afk.

Duhizy

11-23-2012

the later the game goes the less chance you have of winning, ideally you'd want to win before the 20 min mark and baron fights start becoming a big thing. You basically need to get so far ahead of the enemy early that it doesnt matter its 4v5 early game, you then proceed to either take baron or push endlessly until you win. Its a pretty hard thing to do and it take someone with some massive leadership skills but once you learn to snowball you advantage properly all it will take is being charismatic and they will follow you to victory.

Little Dead Red

11-23-2012

You need a good jungler and a good mid or Adc a tank or two, I'm assuming you are in purgatory, 1000-1250 elo? As people in lower Elos 666-999 usually don't dc often they just argue and give up after fb, however in purgatory i have noticed alot of dcs. I play support and karma is really nice in 4v5 especially with cho, kat, rengar, renek, sion. Any 4v5 i get with karma i win.

Greatrabe

11-23-2012

Play jungler and give good ganks to losing lanes. Now, people on your team are far less likely to rage quit.

Frunkus

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxSOS Brigadexl View Post

Where did I say 4/8 isn't half? It's a little scary that you saw that...

Danielhead

11-24-2012

You cant win a 4v5. simple as it is. Its possible if you do great and the enemy team gets too agressive, or a huge number of things. But you will not win 4v5's with any strategy. 4v5's go both ways. You sometimes have 5, you sometimes have 4. Its just luck.

Qsario

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatrabe View Post
Play jungler and give good ganks to losing lanes. Now, people on your team are far less likely to rage quit.
Good junglers and talented have saved so many games that were going bad it's not even funny. Having someone who can drop those clutch shields and good ganks on lanes that would've been lost can really turn things around.

Pakarin

11-24-2012

Step 1. Play Jax
Step 2. Get fed
Step 3. ???
Step 4. 1v5 their team

Pakarin

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxSOS Brigadexl View Post

You can get mad at someone for not reducing a fraction on a math test, but here it just makes you look like an ass. It's perfectly acceptable to say 4/8 games, because that means four out of eight total games, not 1/2 of all the games hes ever played.