So last night I

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your King

11-23-2012

So last night I went to my cousins house to celebrate thanksgiving with some family and friends. The night started out okay and everyone was laughing and eating food and telling stories and what not until my dad challenges me to a drinking contest.

So we started drinking shot after shot after shot to see who would pass out first during the night. I ended up doing some really embarrassing things during the competition. The first thing I did was singing I will always love you by Whitney Houston. And I am not talking about just singing I mean I was getting into it and making a fool out of myself in front of everyone.

As the night progresses my sister thought it would be a good idea to bring her friends over to the house to drink. There was about 4 of them total and these girls are really really hot. Usually when they come over my house I just stay in my room and play league of legends because I am too shy to talk to them because of how hot they are. Now NORMALLY i wouldn't talk to them at all but the alcohol gave me a confidence boost and I put my arm around this one girl that I actually really like and told her that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and told her all these weird **** about how like I get nervous around her, and how my heart beats faster when shes around, and you know some Shakespeare **** but slurred. LOL. My hands that were around her shoulders are now on her ass and I am squeezing. She didnt mind it while she was talking to me but then like we stopped talking and my hands are still on her ass LOL. She started to move away and i wobbled behind her and then I grabbed her ass again LOL and she turned around and was like "okay dude back off me now" LOL and it was so weird and embarrassing like I don't know why I did that, every time I think about it I want to bang my head against the wall just that moment was so embarassing.

Okay so I go outside to smoke a cigarette and my dad is calling me to drink more shots and I am like holy **** I am gonna die so I drink more shots and at this time the second bottle was almost gone. So I go outside again and my uncle is there smoking, hes about 54 years old and we started talking and he tells me how proud he is of me for what I did for my family and stuff. So that was okay but then I started telling him how I am sad that hes going to die soon LOL. My memory was a little bit fuzzy during this time but I remember telling him how I will miss him when he dies and stuff LOL somethign you dont tell an old person. And he went inside and my mom comes up to me and says that he is crying LOL. And shes like "what the hell did you tell your uncle Zac" I went inside and my uncle went into his room with my aunt crying like I had said somethign horrible to him LOL. I am not sure if thats all I said but he was crying LOL.

As the night went on I was puking and my dad asks if I give up and I never fking give up so I said no and kept on taking shots. I dont know if my dad was spitting out the alcohol and tricking me but he didnt seem drunk at all it was like water to him.

So then in the house my friends and cousins are dancing with my sisters friends and so I started to dance like a ****** like. I dont know how to dance, like you ever see that movie hitch with will smith where the fat white guy starts dancing yea that was what i looked like. With the look of seriousness in my face like I was in americas got talent auditioning to become a ballet dancer. Everyone was laughing at me and my cousins are there cracking up and I proceeded to dance anyway because I was having fun.

So I went outside to take a pisss and it was pretty out in the open like RIGHT outside the door in the back yard but it was dark so i thought it was okay. Then my cousin turns on the light and goes outside with 2 girls and im there peeing and they are looking at my **** like LOL and it was pretty cold outside so my **** was all like you know tryign to pull into my body for warmth so yea LOL. I couldnt stop peeing and So I had to turn a little bit so they wouldnt see and like okay, They were looking at me from the side and on the other side was my cousins bench press bench and i peed all over the top of it LOLOLOL. He screems WTF MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO INSIDE NOW. and he was really angry LOL

I go inside and I am just super embarassed about myself at this point so I tell my sister I want to go home and she says she has to give her friend a ride. and guess who it was? YUP THE GIRL WHO SAW MY **** WAS IN THE CAR WITH MY SISTER AND IT WAS AWKWARD, okay so I am pretty drunk and I tell my sister I need to throw up so she hands me a plastic bag from the backseat and i throw up in it pretty good like alot it was about half way I would say. She tells me to open my window and throw it out because it smells and her friend is looking pretty disgusted so i open my window and throw it out....only I forgot to tie it and some throw up came inside hitting my sisters friend in the back seat LOOOOL. So she screams at me and she starts barfing too and so now its even more awkward and she hates me now im sure.

I finally get home and i stumble to the bathroom and throw up more, and all a sudden I have to take a **** so I start to take a poop and I black out LOL. So this morning i woke up on top of my own poop LOL holy **** it was the worst night of my life. But BUT BUT BUT at least I didnt lose to my dad LOL.

the end

Kohana Sushi

11-23-2012

tldr

Light LaserTower

11-23-2012

Thanks, much better, I give it a go now.

Sailor Cosmos

11-23-2012

lol

Light LaserTower

11-23-2012

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you lost.

On a 2nd note, perhaps trying a lite buzz and talking to that girl who let you grab her ass. I mean light buzz not drunk of your rocker.

Your King

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you lost.

On a 2nd note, perhaps trying a lite buzz and talking to that girl who let you grab her ass. I mean light buzz not drunk of your rocker.

I am usually shy i promise