Riot, Poros, Poros everywhere O _ O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeagaX13

06-24-2014

OKAY HEAR ME OUT, NOW I AM 110% YOU HAVE LIKE A MILLION PEOPLE SAYING OMG RIOT PLZ MAKE SOME PORO SKINS ETC IDKWTFPEOPLEBEASKINGCRAZY****YOUKNOW!?!?!
Either way, LOOK AT THIS.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://puu.sh/9HQPt/68453cf2db.png
This is a screenshot from this thing you guys had awhile back, I was a late comment so :'( but anyways not the point okay, now I was just bored and was like hmm what if there was a poro king champ, get some big fat sej sized looking pig for a champing with a golden crown and call him "King of the Poros" or something silly awesome like that you know!?!? Holy hell you have no idea how many poro stuff popped into mi cabeza after seeing what these people said about what I said lolololol.
Poro annie!?!?!? COME ON THAT JUST SHOUTS AWESOME!!!!
Tibbers is a giant freakin poro that licks people to death and if his tongue isn't strong enough then he still has his icy cold frost bite aura to kill whoever is unlucky enough to face... PORO ANNIE!!!!
There there's the dude talking about an adc that throws poros...
WHO THE HECK THROWS **** AT PEOPLE!?!?! Draven. NO, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven, OKAY!?!?
Make a Draven skin and have him throw poros instead of axes and hell have his ult be 2 siege minion sized poros charging dead ahead to kill people with insane mutant hamster looking fluffyness!!!!!
Then this dude talks malzahar. Aight, how often's the dude played huh? NOT OFTEN AIGHT. Get a new skin for him, make it poro themed, how are people not going to want to give him a go or just buy the skin and start playing him for the hell of it!?!?!
Poro Syndra, girl loves poros, what can I say? Well, she's an abusive lady friend that likes to throw them at people but hell she still loves them, they just don't love her and her abusive nature. But hey hey you know, some people like a lady who likes to take control if ya know what I... NOT THE POINT DAMNIT, POROS. WE ARE TALKING POROS. SO SYNDRA, Q SPAWNS A PORO BURROWING OUT OF THE GROUND, W IS JUST HER GETTING READY TO BE AN ABUSIVE OWNER AND THROW HER POROS ALL OVER THE DAMN SUMMONERS RIFT, E IS JUST HER BEING ABUSIVE AGAIN AS SHE MIND KICKS HER POROS TOWARDS ENEMYS OR JUST FOR SHIZNITS N GIGLITZ, Then comes her ult... SHE GOES SUPER ABUSE AND WE HAVE TO CALL MOTHA FUWAKEN ANIMAL CONTR... are poros animals? idk they seem like it, w.e... SO THEN WE CALL PETA TO KICK HER ASS BUT SHE STILL GOES AHEAD AND USES HER FREAKYDEEKY MIND POWERS TO PICK ALL THE POROS IN THE AREA UP THAT ARE HERS AND SHOOTS THEM LIKE CANNONBALLS AT HER FOE.
I know, Syndra has problems right? Tell me about it, :'(
Just saying, riot, there is money to be made. Hell YORICK can even have a poro skin! Instead of ghouls he summons freakin zombie poros!!!! ZOMBIE POROS INSTEAD OF GHOULS FOR PORO YORICK! HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT WOULDN'T BE NOT ONLY INSANELY WTF IN THE TOPLANE BUT ALSO FUNNY AS FWAK?!?!?!?!
Ight, The poro point has been made, and now I must sleep because it is 3:30am and I really need to sleep rather than shout my randomness to the rioteers.
But hopefully you at least you enjoyed my delirium throughout this entire blabber talky typing thing that I have done. Hell, I swear that if I see a poro themed skin... holy **** I just thought of pupu... You know, Poro LuLu !! Not dukey, wuz wrawng witchu :|
oh so if I see a poro themed skin soon... :|
idk maybe christmas you guys will do some poro stuff. You and I know the community will frickin love dat sheet. No, not a sheet of paper but, well, you get it I hope. :]
so... yeah.
Ok night. ^ _ ^