@Riot, Girls Generation Ahri

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUltimate3

11-23-2012

Really sad thing, they probably can't make this skin, because copyright is a b.

Excellent work to the artist, though the ingame image makes me think someone made a custom skin for it already.

Stone Ocean

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimate3 View Post
Really sad thing, they probably can't make this skin, because copyright is a b.

Excellent work to the artist, though the ingame image makes me think someone made a custom skin for it already.
What about other community idea skins? Sure, they won't use this exact custom skin, but they can surely use the idea.

It's not like "Ahri in a sailor suit" can be copyrighted anyways.

Careful Ima Trap

11-23-2012

throwing my money at my screen nothing is happening. ):

TheUltimate3

11-23-2012

Turns out, this does exist as a custom skin. But you have to be Korean to get it. Or read Korean. Something about Korea. >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampirow View Post
What about other community idea skins? Sure, they won't use this exact custom skin, but the idea.

It's not like "Ahri in a sailor suit" can be copyrighted anyways.
/shrug. I'm a computer scientist, not a politician, but something similar popped up ages ago and apparently the reason it was a no go was copyright.

EDIT: Turns out, yet again, that the skin is actually real and apparently only available in Korea. To like 101 people. So /shrug.

Jgame

11-23-2012

Looks pretty awesome.

Arisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

All my money, Riot. Take it.

Stone Ocean

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimate3 View Post
Turns out, this does exist as a custom skin. But you have to be Korean to get it. Or read Korean. Something about Korea. >

/shrug. I'm a computer scientist, not a politician, but something similar popped up ages ago and apparently the reason it was a no go was copyright.

EDIT: Turns out, yet again, that the skin is actually real and apparently only available in Korea. To like 101 people. So /shrug.
The other thing was Moonwalker Talon, was it not?

That was a more "serious" issue since MJ's look is pretty iconic. Sailor Ahri though? Not really, and they don't even use actual Sailor suits in the Girls Generation show.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

I want so bad

Snakeblade

11-23-2012

Im assuming its in model of a k pop band. Its far from my style of music but the skin its self is cool

TheLazyGent

11-23-2012

That looks sexy and beast, Riot pls.