Necromancer Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hasame3

03-11-2014

I know this most likely won't get too much traffic, due to not being on GD but...oh well.

I know Ziggs already has a good amount of skins, but due to me playing him a lot, an idea for a Halloween skin came up.

First off, Ziggs wears a Grim Reaper-like cloak(Hood down). His fur color consists of more grayed/greened versions of his original palette. He's wearing no goggles here though, instead he has deep, dark circles that seem to tunnel down into nothing(For a creepy look).

Ziggs' Hexplosive hand bombs now look like the skulls that he has on his bombs in his original skin, and the used to be bomb on his back is now either a big skull, or a head. Im thinking it'd be a big skull since a head may be too much for LoL.

Q: Tosses out a skull, as it bounces, fragments of the skull break off and stay on the ground until the full skull goes off. When the damage dealing explosion happens, a dark green smoke comes from the skull and quickly forms the face of a ghoul that rushes a miniscule distance forward(The face barely has time to materialize before it fades away).

W: For the Satchel, Ziggs tosses the obvious coffin. While sailing through the sky(If you choose to stand in the blast region), Ziggs can be shortly seen riding a disembodied head(The head is cackling like a crazy man...because he was one.).

E: For Hexplosive Minefield, when tossed and activated, instead of bombs, or small skulls, a multitude of zombie-like, rotted and bony hands grab up from the ground. When an enemy player steps onto the one of the hands, they crumble back into the ground(The constantly make grabbing motions until they either disappear or get stepped on).

R: As for Mega Inferno Bomb, Ziggs tosses up a huge skull that leaves a trail of dark green smoke wherever it goes. When it hits its chosen target, a big spray of black and green smoke wash out in waves, and inside the area affected, a mushroom cloud of white smoke, seemingly glowing, rises up and out of the screen...

"Huh, I swear I saw a smiling face on that cloud..."

"Hehe...some say, that whenever a skull that big is thrown, a spirit trapped by the Yordle Ziggs is freed..."

[Small Animation Things]

If Ziggs stays still in an area for too long, the ground around him loses its color, turning darker and darker in a 5 second time period.

As a Respawn Animation, a coffin rises from the ground, violently opening up and shooting Ziggs out. He stumbles for a quick second, but then he's good.

Taunts

"I can't use you like this! Now DIE!"

"Hmm...you're really pulling my...*Pulls a leg from behind his back* LEG here! *Cackles*"

[If near an Enemy Sion]
"I wish everyone was like you..."

[If near an Enemy Thresh or Hecarim]
"Interesting...I wonder if I can keep you when you die...*Maniacal Laughter*

[If near a friendly Sion]
"Now this is what I'm used to!" *Laughter*

[If near a friendly Thresh or Hecarim]
"Not what I'm used to...but you still look cool!" *Laughter*

Joke

Ziggs looks at the ground for a moment, as if wondering if something will appear, suddenly a hand comes out of the ground and slaps him quickly before returning the the soil. Ziggs holds where he was slapped and says, "Whu-...I'm using you next!"

Dance

Ziggs pulls the big skull off of his back and sets it on the ground in front of him, the top opens up and a couple of souls rush out and stand next to him. The two souls next to Ziggs start miming, "GO! GO! GO!" and Ziggs proceeds to freestyle dance on the floor.

EDIT: As a Recall animation, A gate made of bones comes out of the ground and black smoke wraps around Ziggs. When at base, Ziggs can be seeb walking out of the otger side of the gate, the smoke coming off of him.

Hasame3

03-12-2014

Bump: Added Recall animation

cammarota11

03-12-2014

I like it. I think it's a little dark, with the riding on a disembodied head and all, but still good.

Hasame3

03-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammarota11 View Post
I like it. I think it's a little dark, with the riding on a disembodied head and all, but still good.

Ya, I didn't really want it to be a head, due to reasons stated earlier about how this is LoL, a head may be too much. I was trying to decide between a coffin, or some zombie part, but i couldn't. I guess just a brain fart. Maybe a coffin with Green smoke billowing from holes in it?