Fix dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

11-23-2012

all this hoop-la over BFT Teemo .... seriously! spend 250 gold on an oracle and don't walk over shrooms ...

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Shuuuut....the hell.....up....about BFT already. What are you, a 5 year old who can't handle not having ice cream for 5 minutes?
sorry, i don't enjoy the toxic pos in the game. riot refuses to hotfix it and it's ruining the game to the point i have to go play stupid **** like ARAM and SR. i will not shut up.

Sauron

11-23-2012

Whenever a company has to release a hotfix for something that is live, they have to pay a lot for it. So it has to be super serious fix for a super serious bug, found by super serious cat.

BFT isn't crashing servers. They aren't going to hotfix it, so just wait for the next regular patch. I too am sick of seeing BFT on everyone including the tanks, but we have to endure it. If it gives you any solace, Twisted Treeline is in a much worse state than Dominion right now due to this item.

urmamasllama

11-23-2012

yes its OP

yes you're being a whiny brat

DiscworldDeath

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paqi View Post
That's exactly what I said o.O

Note I gave it as an answer, and didn't ask a question myself.

Matron Evaine

11-23-2012

rofl, im leblanc, rush codex in under 2 minutes = 20% CDR. suddenly under 8 minutes, BFT achieved, 35% CDR. mana pots OP. out of mana? no problem, mash on pots, travel across map, full mana bar, 6 second reversible flashes, TWO OF THEM, that ALSO do damage.

oh no BFT nerfed. okay, rush morello's = 30 % in 4 minutes haha. leblanc has a field day with this. too much fun.