@ hippalus (january sale)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpGGl DerSlap View Post
More interesting is this.

http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...-skins-on-sale!

The SEA LoL is selling the limited edition skins. :C

Wow that is interesting. Saw it b4 but it amazes me everytime that kittykat won the vote XD...Redcard is superior to kitty in every way. my vote would be [1]redcard [2]allstar-akali [3]StrikerEz OR Kitty XD ...to hell with the rest they don't even need skins anymore...since riot just pimped out nid and nocturne big time wiith visual upgrades and legendary :P...frozen noc was already legendary in my opinion..insta bought it the day it came out lol..annie could use some love maybe but I hear they're considering the teen annie thing.
For the record PFE's model still sux...the special effects are epic and the icon of course but not every1 would pay that price for special effects when they don't even like his model. Casual dress so underrated these days :S

http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...-skins-on-sale

The Lady Gaga

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
You my friend need to READ and quit making assumptions. When u ASSUME, u make an ASS_U_ME
My thread has NOTHING to do with buying legacy skins or limited edition. It is about making something similar / maybe even superior- that throws old ones off their high horses so that newer skins can get sold and summoners can stop wasting an INSANE amount of effort nagging riot and the good old hippo with annoying 2k UV threads about older skins which require a time machine to get. Go check it out XD. And sorry forreal if it looks like I'm ""beating on u""- its just that ppl have a problem reading these days :P
I read your thread. You are essentially just crying about how you missed your opportunity to buy the skins when they were out; and how doing a re-color of them will be an okay way to re-release these skins so you can get your chance to buy it. This is in fact a greedy move that would totally alienate a good majority of the people who actually did buy the skins.

You don't need a time machine to get the skin. I have tons of Limited Edition Skins and it didn't require a time machine to get them. Hippalus isn't being unjustly inconvenienced.He himself started this trend when he suggested that skin trades can be facilitated prior to the completion of the "Skin Trading System" they are working on.

This has already been suggested countless times, and often it is met with extreme negativity. Why? Because only a greedy company that wants to alienate it's loyal consumers would take advantage of such a spineless technicality. Riot has demonstrated time and time again when it comes to the issue of Limited Edition Skins that they are not going to take the underhanded path of greed.

Quote:
that throws old ones off their high horses
So instead of trying to strip the value of the existing skins by releasing slightly changed knockoff copies, wait for the Skin Trading System to be completed and then buy yourself whatever skins you want to buy at the exorbitant price that they will be worth. If you can't afford it? That's your problem.

erosumikun

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Gaga View Post
So instead of trying to strip the value of the existing skins by releasing slightly changed knockoff copies, wait for the Skin Trading System to be completed and then buy yourself whatever skins you want to buy at the exorbitant price that they will be worth. If you can't afford it? That's your problem.
Dear Kat fan ~__,~
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh !!! (sry but that felt good )
Knockoff copy ?? -such a nasty phrase .I'm sorry u misunderstood me (again). (I won't ask u to reeead it again because its pretty lengthy ) ...what u probably read was the original intro

Come on ..we all know and support riot's well renowned ambition about increasing the quality of newer skins compared to older ones. My post was just an incentive about how they could get back on par with that high bar they set for themselves. IF in the process they HAPPEN to topple that bar- well that's a good thing. Hurdles are meant to be Jumped//Flashed OVER. The post was edited several times BEGINNING with but not limited to the IDEA of a knockoff copy CONCEPT which EXISTS in the client as we speak-- and I used it as a basic example of a launch point to begin dealing with this unneccessary trading chaos -50% of which revolve around kat and akali (If you have a better solution up your sleeve that caters to so many summoners while simultaneously complying with riot policies ...then by all means do0O share the <3 )...and the edits of the post u read won't be the same as the last time u read it...Thats why u were trundling meeee and playing with my words already ...I swear U will make a good lawyer :P (riot hire this lawyer !!!)...why dont u quote the whole post and stop misleading ppl :C
I'm sure the people who own the limited editions (including yourself) would be interested in the end product of that thread (a penta skin is by no means a knockoff copy). The only thing ""knockoff "" about my final ideas might be that they both dress casusally... My final intentions were that they compliment each other (not offending the kat fans who bought it geez :C) Stop making me do these long replies ...I'm on your side :C

PS : when I said throw them off their highhorses..that was a moderate exaggeration of the new skin quality which would at least put it on par with the standard upheld by the Ltd.Edition releases. Like I said they would compliment each other. Now give me my cookie; My fingers are dropping off from typing replies to the masses of ppl who got the wrong idea :C

Azerr

11-24-2012

Bump

erosumikun

11-24-2012

thanks bub..Its the little things (:

erosumikun

12-08-2012

Hell its ...Xmas already :C