@ hippalus (january sale)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

11-23-2012

@ HIPPO,

If in January riot can't sell Redcard Kat and Allstar akali for limited edition reasons ...Pls read my thread below

(don't mind the title ..that was an accident ..It was actually @ you..so if you could get riot to quickly act on it before january that would just be epic O_O ))

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post31685196

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Because we wouldn't want to put this in the thread he's actually reading. That would be too easy.

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

How bout go away.

erosumikun

11-24-2012

Rude -_-

StoreHenning

11-24-2012

Dude... Why dont you just accept that retired skins need to be retired. If they will go on sale again, then Riot would have sold us them with false information. Its no fair

erosumikun

11-24-2012

You my friend need to READ and quit making assumptions. When u ASSUME, u make an ASS_U_ME
My thread has NOTHING to do with buying legacy skins or limited edition. It is about making something similar / maybe even superior- that throws old ones off their high horses so that newer skins can get sold and summoners can stop wasting an INSANE amount of effort nagging riot and the good old hippo with annoying 2k UV threads about older skins which require a time machine to get. Go check it out XD. And sorry forreal if it looks like I'm ""beating on u""- its just that ppl have a problem reading these days :P

Malefic Vision

11-24-2012

you linked this thread in another thread so we could follow a link to a link?

Are you retarded?

erosumikun

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnRedBaron View Post
you linked this thread in another thread so we could follow a link to a link?

Are you retarded?
Small technicality k its a one time thing for that thread only. Made a mistake with the title (which I can't change for some reason) and also for misc reasons -.-. Im not retarded (in my defense -_- )...its just technical stuff :C

erosumikun

11-24-2012

shameless bump

Commando Slap

11-24-2012

More interesting is this.

http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...-skins-on-sale!

The SEA LoL is selling the limited edition skins. :C