What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We are working on ways that players who own Limited Edition skins like Kitty Kat Katarina can sell them to players who don't. There are several challenges with implementing this kind of system, one of which is that demand will be much higher than supply, which could mean prices of 5,000 RP for some of the rarer skins.
One of the things I wonder about is, what about all the accounts that have been banned or abandoned which have the LE skins on them? Those skins are just wasted sitting there. In my entire time playing this game, the only time I've seen them used, is when I played with WookieeCookie and FeralPony. Who are Riot Employees and probally have every skin possible, so it isnt as special. Haha.

But still, there are a lot of people who would enjoy the skins who had no began playing at the time. And BTW... Limited Edition things do go on sale again now and then in the real world.

Please try and come up with something soon, Hippalus.

TerraRising

11-23-2012

It makes me laugh that there are people who are so adamant that "Riot will nevur releese old skinz" and actively defend this mind-boggling policy as if it were set in stone and Riot will die if they changed their minds.

Now, I'm sorry for those who bought the skins in 2010, but as someone who owns Limited Ediiton skins from Harrowing 2011, I wouldn't mind if more people had Haunting Nocturne or Definitely Not Blitzcrank, nor do I think that most reasonable people who do own older skins would be that bothered by it.

MrPool1340

11-23-2012

Just for curiosity, is there a list already of the skins that would go into the vault if #5 is chosen?

Neostrasz

11-23-2012

Why can't we get a combination of the choices, Riot will only make money from it

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

I own some limited skins and I wouldn't be against them going up for sale again. The only skins that should never be for sale, in my opinion, are the ones people earned by being a high enough rank during a season like Victorius Janna and Jarvan or Triumphant Ryze.

girl y u mufasa

11-23-2012

yay

Angelique

11-23-2012

Shouldn't do "50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) " imo.
Those skins will be on sale eventually anyways, so it's just getting them sooner rather then later.

"50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)" on the other hand..
Allows players to get skins unavailble that they may have missed, and we may never see again. (WTB Masquerade Evelynn!)

Just my opinion!

GamerHooves

11-23-2012

any slight smidge of a chance haunting nocturne could make a return from the vault I want that skin sooo bad its the one skin i actually would have a great desire to get (Slimer Duskbringer trail and all) i know it was made before last Christmas but i'm sure its a highly requested skin

Dreams On Mars

11-23-2012

I want annie in wonderand

W1TCH KING

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams On Mars View Post
I want annie in wonderand
+1 for annie (legacy skin)