What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maybe Im Dreamin

11-23-2012

a whole lotta people better start voting that last option because ill be super sad if we get 10 skins go 75% off that dont even matter when there are so many options in that legacy skin list that u cannot go wrong with and would stop alot of the 2k upvotes threads :/

RJS Enslaved

11-23-2012

Red Baron Corki
Annie in Wonderland
Firefighter Tristana
The Magnificent Twisted Fate

4 Legendary skins in the legacy vault would then be reduced to half their rp price even thought most of these don't have anything special.

lightcaptain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Legacy skins plz!

jaxdid

11-23-2012

The poll question isn't clear enough; it should specify 'Please tick ALL that apply' or something similar. Instead it only asks 'What would you like to see included in the January sales event?'.

I'm not sure people understand they can (and should!) vote for more than one option, especially since Hippalus has said we'll be getting more than one of the sales listed here.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
If another option beats out #6 in votes since the edit was made, we'll do both.
So you're saying right now we'd get both a legacy skin sale AND a super sale? KEEN KEEN KEEN!!!! DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT!!!!

ChrisCTX

11-23-2012

Super sale, duh.

PayForYourSins

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasOuch View Post
a whole lotta people better start voting that last option because ill be super sad if we get 10 skins go 75% off that dont even matter when there are so many options in that legacy skin list that u cannot go wrong with and would stop alot of the 2k upvotes threads :/
It won't stop the 2k upvote threads at all, everyone is making those for limited edition skins which wouldn't go on sale anyways.

Sire Steven

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
I still find it odd that Riot sticks to that commitment so hard, yet refuses (so far) to do more to fix the toxicity generated by pre-game trolls...
Those two things are absolutely different. One is very easy to handle and is controlled by the company. The other is controlled by the entropy that our world is exposed to so often. This community is VERY large, and is therefore much more difficult to control without completely choking it. Please learn more about human psychology and the differences it has from the easily defined business practices that Riot has set for itself.

Kanzawa

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Riot made a commitment years ago to the players that bought them that it would not create additional copies of Kitty Kat Katarina and other Limited Edition skins. We would obviously love to sell them to new players, but despite what you might hear frequently in GD, greed does not drive decisions at Riot.
its a completely different skin.

if i would have known back then, that the skin would be changed into one i actually like, i would have bought it.

pretty much the ****tiest feeling in the world. further compounded by the responses or lack thereof for my support tickets.

BombDiggidy01

11-23-2012

I hope they do this :3
I'm dying to get Safari Caitlyn <3