What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0mistwraith0

11-23-2012

Need Happy Elf Teemo. Please.

The Mochi

11-23-2012

@Hippalus, can you elaborate on option #4? What do you mean by "some never on sale before"? Random skins that just happened to never have been on sale before? Or possibly Legendary skins? Please explain

Hexenir

11-23-2012

50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)

What does this means? It's like fixed skins? Or more something like the idea of custom bundle? Or something like a list to pick from?

50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)

Oh my god please. Please

RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)

I feel like I'll be spending a lot of money on January, so this would be awesome too.

EDIT:

Omg I use the word 'like' too much.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

This is great but could you avoid bringing back holiday/special events legacy? I feel like those really need to have limited behavior, however bringing other legacy (like retired skins would be perfectly acceptable). It just wouldn't feel right if you brought back Christmas Tree Maokai, and Snowmerdinger (etc).

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoReversal View Post
This sale is in January. The holidays are long gone. I doubt Riot would bring back any of the holiday legacy skins. They are probably going to bring back the legacy skins retired last Black Friday.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THAT CHOICE!
Sadly it is the highest rated one right now.... ironic how many people voted bad retired skins for only 50% off while they probably were daydreaming about kitty cat katerina while voting...

Edit: These posts pretty much says it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mistwraith0 View Post
Need Happy Elf Teemo. Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serata View Post
Bring back ze Kitty Kat Katarina!

Adjudicator

11-23-2012

Whats with the pricing discrepancy between retiring skins and returning legacy skins?

They were retired because they were "classic" skins that did seem to be up to par with the current generation of skins.

So why is it that their price is being increased from when they were being retired? (75% to 50%)

PulverRyzed

11-23-2012

Why are people not voting 100% for the Legacy skins. Why wouldn't you want to buy older skins that you may have missed out on.

The Mochi

11-23-2012

Because you can vote more than once.

Deadmond

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP10 ELO View Post
This pool, sucks, the community is stupid they think they will get kitty katarina if they vote on last option
This. Hippalus should clarify this on the poll itself.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Whats with the pricing discrepancy between retiring skins and returning legacy skins?

They were retired because they were "classic" skins that did seem to be up to par with the current generation of skins.

So why is it that their price is being increased from when they were being retired? (75% to 50%)

It helps to keep the people that bought them back in the day pacified that they got a good deal...