What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes, if the voting is close, we will err on the side of doing more rather than less. Option #5 is tracking closely at this point as well, especially since the edit.
I smell something fishy.

Fiestero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)

Im poor.

Sans Joie

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRising View Post
Prediction: The poll ends on November 28, a "decision" will be made and then the complainers will "force" another choice. Just like Harrowing.

Hippalus, just do all options in a mega two-week sale and add a few more surprises. You know, something that would make your customers WANT to buy or ask for RP for the holidays...

Then, work with your Riot and Tencent superiors on how to get the pre-Christmas 2011 Limited Edition skins on sale. If Garena can do it with no problem, why shouldn't Riot?
^ this

SoulCrafter

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Honestly, most of these choices for skins seem like the same thing....

Kmiavdaen

11-23-2012

4th, would be able to get some nice skins. Or 5th! Getting some skins cheap AND making them rare at the same time is great deal. I don;t like revival of legacy skins, since 90% of them are just bad, plus I own dozen of them anyway

I love cat

11-23-2012

putting past previous legendary skins on 50% off? kinda messed up for those that paid full price.

DragonArk

11-23-2012

i want cookies on sale

2pudge1cup

11-23-2012

You guys dropped the ball on the black friday stuff. Just do some combo that fits every player. Bring back some of the legacy skins that aren't recolors, retire some new ones, get those chinese new year skins on sale already, drop runepage price, etc.

I was ready to get some RP before turkey day but when I read it was just a normal sale of things I don't need I moved on.

Hope19

11-23-2012

I really hope bringing back legacy wins. I would KILL for spectacular Sivir.

Heisenberg III

11-23-2012

Festive Maokai is legacy, right?