What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichMazter View Post
Dear Riot,
I am hopeful you keep your words to keep the limited skins limited true. While it is true that the fanbase has grown, do not forget that those who played back then were a major part in you guys growing to this level today. i hope you keep them limited for the loyalty they have shown you over the years
Limited will never come back. Legacy were never guaranteed not to return. My hope is that they return but not necessarily forever.

Those who played back then were just as valuable a customer as those that are new to the game. It's not some crazy exclusive club bro, just a video game.

umbraxeo

11-23-2012

I NEED Masquerade Evelynn ;-;

Panhades

11-23-2012

Prior to this great event, will there be a christmas legacy skin this year? Will there be skins retiring? These dont count for the great event above. Im just wondering

LichMazter

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
Limited will never come back. Legacy were never guaranteed not to return. My hope is that they return but not necessarily forever.

Those who played back then were just as valuable a customer as those that are new to the game. It's not some crazy exclusive club bro, just a video game.

Ya, I just wanted to make sure that limited skins stay limited.

SheiN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

All I want in my life is Kitty Kat Katarina ;_;

Quartzmonkey

11-23-2012

I need my Safari Caitlyn.

PLEASE.

I Love Maddison

11-23-2012

Angler jax pls ? Pls riot ? Pls ? I missed my chance last time I won't again, you can have ALL THE MONIS

Pyrranha

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartzmonkey View Post
I need my Safari Caitlyn.

PLEASE.
I would specifically like to see this skin be purchasable again; I would buy it immediately.

Mirza Says

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
Exactly.

@Hippalus, has the topic of whether it's fair to the large portion of players who never heard of the game in its first year (It was rather small) that can't buy any of the 2010 year Limited skins (which, arguably, are some of the most popular) every occured in the Riot offices before? Yes, when the playerbase was smaller, it was a reasonable promise, but considering the explosion of popularity, would it not be fair to render them legacy instead of just limited?
Give up bro, they won't go back on this promise. Is like discontinued items from runescape were to be made available again when they have been discontinued for years and are worth tons. He is making a trade system so relax, you will be able to buy it. But don't whine when you can afford it.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichMazter View Post
Ya, I just wanted to make sure that limited skins stay limited.

I agree, those are gone. I'm glad the awards for making ranks are limited as well.