What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

11-23-2012

this is the na forum, so take information from there not the eu.

0mistwraith0

11-23-2012

my feedback/idea is, Need Happy Elf Teemo. Please.

Leon

11-23-2012

what do you mean by skins that have never been on sale? are you talking medieval twitch here?

Kelhan

11-23-2012

I'm sorry to ask Hippalus, but can't you make decisions on your own and actually nail it?

Every single time you try something new it's received negatively (Mecha Kha'Zix price, New skin price milestone, Original Harrowing sale plan, Ward rent, no Black Friday etc.). And then you come on the forums to look like the "good guy" that listens to the community... but even then your polls aren't clear as half the person that are voting here probably think that choice #6 will allow them to get Kitty Kat Katarina and such.

I have the feeling you're insulting us, like if you had no knowledge whatsoever of how this game business model work and what happened and was liked in the past. You seems like a guy who doesn't know what to do or try at all. Even that whole skin trading thing isn't clear.

Being the good guy next door is a good thing... but do your job well damn it!

DaSuperMinion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We will be putting together a sale event after the holidays and would like to give players input into what goes on sale. Vote for what you’d like to see included in the sale, and feel free to add any additional feedback/ideas in the thread below.
  • 50% off boosts
  • 50% off rune pages
  • RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)
  • 50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)
  • 75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)
  • 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)
Personally I'd rather you not do a sale at all and not encourage the kids to cry and throw a tantrum to get their way...

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
It would not include Legendary skins. We would select just make sure to include skins that are eligible to go on sale but never have.
lol.. its in January.. by that time every skin eligible should haven't have been on sale once.. unless its a skin released not long ago (like NOT long ago)

ChromeFalcon

11-23-2012

Legacy skins, plez. I really want Leopard Nidalee.

Colton

11-23-2012

I kinda want to see a combination of the last two choices. . .

Rizbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Are you kidding me, this is not a poll, there is only one answer and you no it. Bring back the god damn legacy skins lol

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dshark View Post
Are you kidding me, this is not a poll, there is only one answer and you no it. Bring back the god damn legacy skins lol

Ummmm, this. But... with better spelling, grammar....