What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleshakai

11-23-2012

That's too bad, limited edition skins should get a brief return as well.

Arächnophobia

11-23-2012

You may need to redopoll and clarify 6.
I think alot of us got confused with legacy D:

Krimson62

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
It would not include Legendary skins. We would select just make sure to include skins that are eligible to go on sale but never have.

Will 1350 skins be eligible for sales?

I already own both, but you obviously want more not-legendary high priced skins out. (if DTL is that price... and the quality is questionable at best. we have alot to worry about with price point in the future) can we at least know if they will be on sale? or will they go the same route as legendary labeled skins and never see a reduction.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Look, if Riot wanted to they could easily do all these things. The skin retirement thing was not a great idea in the first place. I missed one of the sales because I was out of town. I would love to have access to the vault. I don't understand why this is a one out of all of these options type thing. They are all good choices, so why couldn't we do more than one?

I am really frustrated by the fact that a lot of us thought the legacy skins could come back and they haven't. I'd rather have them be locked away forever than have the hope of buying them and now that there is this vote I know they could easily sell us retired skins and it wouldn't be a huge problem. They could do a "thanks for being cool customers sale" and give us a skin uber mega super sale where they brought back retired skins, put a ton of other skins on sale, AND added to the legacy vault if they wanted.

CptButtStallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Legacy skins would be amazing!

Would love to pick up pharoah amumu, misteltoe leblanc and noxus poppy.

Echorion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidtz View Post
just to confirm holiday skins are considered limited edition and not legacy correct?
Only last years Snowdown skins and this Years harrowing skins are the exceptions to that.
But he said most would be the older retired skins, we might see 1 or 2 holiday skins from these 2 batches at most, the rest are just ancient skins that only got turned legacy because no one was buying them anymore.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidtz View Post
just to confirm holiday skins are considered limited edition and not legacy correct?

It depends on the year.

Cooldude1234

11-23-2012

Hippalus can you define "some" Last year there was 21 skins on sale are we talking around that nubmer again?

Also, Will you bring back some 520 skins from the vault or just 975 and up?

Also, you need to explain yourself better in the OP. Many people are voting for the last option thinking they are going to be able to get Halloween, old Christmas skins etc.

TitaniumFoxx

11-23-2012

Can I change my vote to you sell me any new Rumble skin you decide to make at full price?

xSubvert

11-23-2012

Looking for a bit of clarification before casting my vote, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=123056 says that Mistletoe LeBlanc is a legacy however http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=603934 lists her as limited edition. I know she came out in Snowdown 2011 so I'm guessing that's limited however due to conflicting threads, I would like clarification.