What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorellosNerfBat

11-23-2012

I feel like the poll is a little biased as some players seem to think that limited skins like kitty kat katarina would become available from the last option, which is why all the votes for that option

0mistwraith0

11-23-2012

Need Happy Elf Teemo. Please.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebender View Post
I think it's past someone's bedtime...

I want this so badly. Seriously. I've been talking about it on the forums for months.

Robbynn

11-23-2012

Nothing I see on the list truly interests me. I will look when it happens. Seems Limited Edition skins are what I am more interested in. Some of the old holiday runes would be cool.

jremmons

11-23-2012

This event is starting to remind me of the Harrowing/Shadow Isles skin debacle where people didn't really know what was going on and voted on a whim.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-23-2012

Blacksmith Poppy
Scuba Gragas
Spectacular Sivir
Professor Ryze

These skins should at least be dropped a tier before going on sale for 50% (Since they were previously considered 975 skins). They are not at the same standards of current 975 skins. The others are low enough in price that it isn't that big a deal.

Echorion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremmons View Post
This event is starting to remind me of the Harrowing/Shadow Isles skin debacle where people didn't really know what was going on and voted on a whim.
And once informed and asked again, the votes changed greatly.

Sidtz

11-23-2012

just to confirm holiday skins are considered limited edition and not legacy correct?

Lovedoll1984

11-23-2012

Does Legacy mean harrowing skins? Would love Leopard Nidalee nad the Harrowing skin for her

Echorion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Troopa View Post
Would the legacy skins include firefighter Tristana?
Yes it would at least qualify. We need more informed voters like this lol.
However it was also legendary, so it may or may not return as one of the selected ones, and if it did I never knew them to price cut legendaries.