What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-28-2012
13 of 14 Riot Posts

I have updated the original post in this thread with the final poll results from the 4 regions that participated.

hi im shaniqua

11-28-2012

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss

I FLOVE U HIPPALUS

DiscworldDeath

11-28-2012

I assume Firefighter Tristana, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, and the other retired legendary skins will come back for their full price, due to the "legendary promise".

The only downside with the January super-sale is that I hoped some of the January skins from last year would go on sale sooner, but I suspect they'll be held for that

Zerglinator

11-28-2012

Yaaay!

Legacy Legendaries on sale? Thanks be praised!

TheYordleClubber

11-28-2012

Wait, wait so all the legacy skins are coming back on sale?!?! (I think my heart just skipped acouple of beats)

LordFeint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Red baron Corki will be MINE!

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I have updated the original post in this thread with the final poll results from the 4 regions that participated.
So legendary skins Annie in Wonderland, Red Baron Corki, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Magnificent Twisted Fate, and Firefighter Tristana are all going to be on sale despite being legendary skins?

Also why are the snowdown showdown 2011 skins not on the list?

LordFeint

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
So legendary skins Annie in Wonderland, Red Baron Corki, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Magnificent Twisted Fate, and Firefighter Tristana are all going to be on sale despite being legendary skins?

Cannot be tasked to read a single thing and still Gold.
There's hope for me yet.

TheYordleClubber

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post

They are a different case for they are seasonal skins and only will most likely appear during their respective season (I.E. Shamrock Malphite may not be seasonal but it was brought back for a limited time cause of St. Pattys day)

S0rter

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Nemu View Post
Not quite sure how bringing back old skins are catering to old members. That caters to new members as well. If anything it pampers new members and pisses off old ones.
No, they are catering because they are not open to something like the link I provided. There are probably a few thousand people that grabbed said unavailable skins back then. Now Riot's following has probably grown to the millions. So for Riot to refuse to sell something to its new fanbase is catering to the old who are being selfish.