What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thysan

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
Lost all hope from Riot: http://lol.garena.com/news/general/1...-skins-on-sale.

GG. As long as they cater to the old members instead of the new, as THEY are the ones bringing fresh money to the business, it's gg.
QFT. Wish I lived in a Garena published area. All their skins are so cheap and they bring back LIMITED edition skins.

OneVendetta

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClamPaint View Post
I got my legacy skins thinking they would never be brought back... That is unfair.
omfg what a coincidence bra D; my jimmies are rustled too! lets be bffs!

JackAssCid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

"EDIT - to clarify the last option, the legacy skins that would go on sale at 50% off are skins that were previously retired during sales events, NOT holiday skins or limited edition skins such as Kitty Kat Katarina. The list of eligible skins includes:"

i ****ing hate you all. one would you riot *******s would like to make more money which you certainly would if you put limited edition skins back on sale and **** you that its not fair to the people who bought them at the time. how about the people who werent playing when those skins were out we have no way of getting except apparently from finding someone willing to do a trade for rp or skins we have and getting 2k upvotes on a thread about it.

i would kill you all for kitty cat kat or red card kat

Madkhatz

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanata Futaki View Post
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)

These isn't new skins. Never before on sale means existing skins that are going on sale. It does not mean they're releasing new never before seen skins.

Also those who hope Legendary Skins are getting on sale are waging their vote on slim chance. Riot didn't even give you guys a hint of a possible chance of a Legendarys that are going on sale.

Although, Riot said that they're only re-releasing some Legacy skins at least the gave us the list of possible skins. At least we know what's going to be released in the store as opposed to second guessing what will be on sale.

As for the Limited Skins, I completely agree on that point. Limited skins are Limited skins and those who mixed up legacy with limited luckily cast their vote in on my choice. Their ignorance led to my gain. However, I don't understand why people are voting for the 4th option. I don't even know what I'm getting. It's Pandora's Box...

Because once they specified that the legacy one does not include the seasonal skins. Then most people went for four. I'd rather get some sales on snazzy newer skins, then the junk pile from the legacy vault.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying legacy skins are bad, but most current retired ones are first generation. So they look very blargh. Vs the newer epic skins their releasing.

With the expection of the holiday/seasonal skins. Which I think should'nt be limted edition, but also allow a limited release for players who did'nt have a chance to get them.

Example for me. The Riven champ skin, did'nt have the internet till a week after it left the store. Since we moved to a rural area and spent 3 months building it from the ground up.

Things like that.

The kitty kat katarina, was'nt around for it's release. Would love to get a shot at it. Cause some skins you just don't see anymore. So what happens when all players who have that skin stop playing, it'll be forgotten and lost.

Sides outside the game teh skin has no value. It's not like a collectable property.
Cause when Riot shuts down LOL one day your precious limited skin is poof.

Baby Daisy

11-28-2012

I would love for limited edition skins to come out for sale soon ;___; that bewitched nidalee skin is haunting me still to this day. Because I wasn't playing when it was out.....

Shinrasaa

11-28-2012

Since the 2K Upvote threads end in December, is there a chance for the trade feature to come in January too? Because if that is true, my wallet will be empty ,_,

PumpkinKing

11-28-2012

gona buy masqurade eve and badger teemo if you do both 4 and 6

Accacia

11-28-2012

I would definitely buy, even if it's not on sale, the following skins:
Masquerade Evelynn, Angler Jax, Annie in Wonderland and Red Riding Annie!

Please, Riot?

smXho

11-28-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...95#post5617895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny
Legacy Skins

Legacy Skins are skins that are only available for a limited amount of time upon release, after which they will become unavailable for purchase and be placed into our Legacy Vault. Some, but not necessarily all, Legacy Skins will be re-released from the Vault for limited runs in the League of Legends Store. Again, we will always announce in advance when we plan to re-release any of these skins. Current Legacy Skins include the Snowdown Showdown 2011 collection and the 21 classic skins that were retired in November.

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.
Mistletoe LeBlanc not on the list??

Nemu

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
Lost all hope from Riot: http://lol.garena.com/news/general/1...-skins-on-sale.

GG. As long as they cater to the old members instead of the new, as THEY are the ones bringing fresh money to the business, it's gg.
Not quite sure how bringing back old skins are catering to old members. That caters to new members as well. If anything it pampers new members and pisses off old ones.