What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

if there is a legacy skin sale, please take desert trooper garen off the list.

one of the best retired skins and i like that im one of the few, who still got it.

i dont like the idea to put legacy skins back in store anyways. most of these skins are cool, just because they are so rare nowdays. it feels kind of rewarding for players, who have been in the game for a long time, and buying the old skins that are relatively low quality, compared to the newer ones.

if you put them in store and 50% reduced price even too (most of the skins where 520 rp) people will buy them in the dozen, just because they will be gone again in a few days.

on the other hand, thats probably the idea : /

id rather see some of the current skins reduced by 50%. there are too many 975 rp skins now.

edit.: at the people who are downvoting me. legacy skins back on sale would mean every one of those skins would be around 200 rp. think of it. the only reason they are cool, is because they are rare. if they would go on sale, you would have your skin. but so would half the people in the game. is it really worth to get them, if everyone is running around with them and you could have bought 1 quality skin with new animations and particles (well, 2 if the current skins would be reduced to half price) instead of 4 who are basically recolors and owned by half the player base?

Waffletimewarp

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCruiser55 View Post
I want a chance at Nottingham and Yellow Jacket Shen :[, but option 6 isnt going to be chosen.
Of course it isn't, because people are reading the red posts saying that if it isn't chosen, we'll get it anyway.

TerraRising

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofums View Post
> Asians get preference when company owned by Asians....

Whut. The company is based out of California, what are you talking about?

Also, return old legacy skins please. :c Masquerade Evelynn and Mistletoe LeBlanc need to happen.
In February of 2011, Riot Games was purchased by a Chinese internet company called "Tencent." It's on google if you don't believe me.

Tezk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

bump

Kwazzimoto

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
if there is a legacy skin sale, please take desert trooper garen off the list.

one of the best retired skins and i like that im one of the few, who still got it.

i dont like the idea to put legacy skins back in store anyways. most of these skins are cool, just because they are so rare nowdays. it feels kind of rewarding for players, who have been in the game for a long time, and buying the old skins that are relatively low quality, compared to the newer ones.

if you put them in store and 50% reduced price even too (most of the skins where 520 rp) people will buy them in the dozen, just because they will be gone again in a few days.

on the other hand, thats probably the idea : /

id rather see some of the current skins reduced by 50%. there are too many 975 rp skins now.

edit.: at the people who are downvoting me. legacy skins back on sale would mean every one of those skins would be around 200 rp. think of it. the only reason they are cool, is because they are rare. if they would go on sale, you would have your skin. but so would half the people in the game. is it really worth to get them, if everyone is running around with them and you could have bought 1 quality skin with new animations and particles (well, 2 if the current skins would be reduced to half price) instead of 4 who are basically recolors and owned by half the player base?
Some of them are cool because they were actually good skins in the first place. The rarity is meaningless unless you're the type of guy who is going to throw a nerdrage *****fit because people get to be as unique and special as they are...

Bobahontas

11-25-2012

Another option is you can bring back urf

Jace77

11-25-2012

Hippalus can whatever does the worst just become a permanent past of league?

RhuenKun

11-25-2012

Would love it if you guys brought back Safari Cait <3

Kazesho

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
Some of them are cool because they were actually good skins in the first place. The rarity is meaningless unless you're the type of guy who is going to throw a nerdrage *****fit because people get to be as unique and special as they are...
This.
Also I think I speak for lke 95% of the league community when I say Desert Trooper Garen is not as great as you have it built up in your mind.
I could understand someone who owns Kitty Kat Katarina saying "no don't put it on sale pls I feel special when I use it"
DT Garen is just a recolor/alt sword like sanguine.

SculptorOvFlesh

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
One more thing that will make me want to switch to Garena: http://lolachievements.garena.com/newbie/. They have Achievements! lol I am dl-ing the client as we speak.
Wow...Why hasn't Riot done this? Those fit the Summoner Lvls really well.