What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theonlyjuan

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
If another option beats out #6 in votes since the edit was made, we'll do both.
Disregard me, I suck blank.

limbrok

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
Lol @ those who voted 50% off boost terrible terrible choice.
Probably people who voted for every option.

Toshironikko

11-25-2012

Having over 171 skins the super skin sale is not something im intersted in

LynxCali

11-25-2012

Super skin sale? You will always be able to get those skins....This is our 1 chance to get those unavailable skins again....Come on guys !! LEOPARD NIDALEE FOR CHRISTS SAKE

WOPRcs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Crimson Akali
Matador Alistar
Pharaoh Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Safari Caitlyn
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Red Baron Corki
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottingham Ezreal
Desert Trooper Garen
Scuba Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Angler Jax
Phantom Karthus
Unmasked Kayle
Swamp Master Kennen
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Vizier Malzahar
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Leopard Nidalee
Sasquatch Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Noxus Poppy
Professor Ryze
Workshop Shaco
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Emerald Taric
Badger Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Highland Tryndamere
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Kingpin Twitch
Butcher Urgot
Feral Warwick
Time Machine Zilean

I see a disturbing lack of Rusted Blitzcrank.

AlyxTheKitty

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPRcs View Post
I see a disturbing lack of Rusted Blitzcrank.
I do agree, I know Rusted Blizt was taken out because he was only slightly recolored but I still enjoy him and would certainly get him. I'm really excited to get the chance to get Emerald Taric though.

Edit: And Leopard Nidalee.

MTaur

11-25-2012

About the 50% off legacy skins... I have most of the ones I want. The only exceptions are "legendary" skins which did not go on sale and were never worth 1820.

I'd consider Firefighter Tristana and Alien Invader Heimerdinger at 50% off, because they have tons of personality, but they aren't truly legendary.

It would still be cool if Magnificent TF got a bunch of special effects to go with his updated model and came out of the vault. I don't know if there's enough time for such a project, or if it's been secretly in the works, or if there's just no hope.

Wytsfs

11-25-2012

What skins are they retiring anyway? The 75% off would allow me to maximize the gain out of what little RP I have available but only if what's being retired is interesting.

MTaur

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytsfs View Post
What skins are they retiring anyway? The 75% off would allow me to maximize the gain out of what little RP I have available but only if what's being retired is interesting.
I would insta-buy Corporate Mundo or Brolaf at 75% off, for example. No question.

erosumikun

11-25-2012

So sick of hearing ppl crying ""Waaaahhh dont bring them back it is unfair to the people who bought those skins in the first place""

If you want an item collector trophy go play those final fantasy serie(s) and get "steal" ,"pickpocket" or "item scavenger" -Its free too and 100 times more fun. Also you will NEVER finish because there are 17 serie(s) in total @ the moment trolol.

Ask me if I think its unfair to me ...I'd tell u something plain and simple like...""nope IDGA ... You guys can have my whistler village too ...given that I can expect the same treatment in the future. The only ones who have anything to gain from exclusiveness is riot duhh ..Use yer brains. Even 11 year olds who play pokemon share the <3 and hand out their celebis and mew's like cotton candy to their peers to save every1 else the hassle of paying $30 bux for a gameshark that they are only going to use once ever ... they also have the mutual common sense to expect the same treatment in return. Are you guys telling me that 11 year old kids got more brain cells than u geezers ? Well I'm speechless O_O cuz thats pretty sad. They dont even care at that age...and what age are you guys now to cry over sum1 else having the same skin as we do ??? ROFL. Pathetic (& downvote all u like geezers ))