What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
You would think people would prefer to have %50 or 75% off other skins, rather than these:

Sasquatch Nunu
Nottingham Ezreal
Blacksmith Poppy
Masquerade Evelynn
Scuba Gragas
Spectacular Sivir
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Swamp Master Kennen
Hextech Sion
Yellow Jacket Shen
Red Riding Annie
Leopard Nidalee
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Kingpin Twitch
Professor Ryze
Shamrock Malphite
Highland Tryndamere
Pharaoh Amumu
Badger Teemo
You're missing the second list of these. They did two separate retirements....

Also, a lot of people would like a lot of those skins. I hate they ever got removed in the first place.

B1gCountry91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Not too much of a fan of Hippalus... seems to not do his research. Completely didn't know about the last two Black Friday sales... and then the thing with the ward skins... smh. Old ecommerce director please.

Echorion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
You can't prove this on any level. It's absolutely speculation on your part.

I think 5th and 6th together would be a great idea.
Your right I can't. But it isn't just blind speculation either, look on the first page, people seen that Garena post and such, and think they will get the previous years Harrowing skins, and Kitty Kat Katarina, and all them.
There are definitely a number of un-informed voters. Enough that I CAN say the vote is flawed.
Not enough to say how it would turn out if said voters had voted knowing all this information.
Maybe they still would have voted the same, I don't know.
I just hate the blind voting.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Correct - it would be legacy skins only, which are mostly skins that were retired during sales events in the past two years.

Can we get a legacy skin sale regardless of this vote? Seriously, I swear I'll never post about it again.

Echorion

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
You're missing the second list of these. They did two separate retirements....

Also, a lot of people would like a lot of those skins. I hate they ever got removed in the first place.
Yeah you are right, one second. I am making a bigger list, there are a lot I forgot about tbh xD

Buffy Wayne

11-23-2012

Can we have one on Xmas with Runes and maybie some skins or Rp bonus and another one in january with big skin sales?

It woild be awesome for Riot and players.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
Your right I can't. But it isn't just blind speculation either, look on the first page, people seen that Garena post and such, and think they will get the previous years Harrowing skins, and Kitty Kat Katarina, and all them.
There are definitely a number of un-informed voters. Enough that I CAN say the vote is flawed.
Not enough to say how it would turn out if said voters had voted knowing all this information.
Maybe they still would have voted the same, I don't know.
I just hate the blind voting.

I could see that. I don't understand why Riot can't just do the sale anyway. There's obviously a lot of interest.... I've been trying to get up on a SCUBA Gragas for a loooong time.

They COULD do a combination of the top two vote getting ideas. I personally would like to see 5 and 6 together like someone else suggested....

gabebe

11-23-2012

Sasquatch Nunu, Safari Caitlyn OMG I WANT

MOSG

11-23-2012

I know it probably won't happen, but i missed out on getting underworld TF. Would love for that legacy skin to come back in January.

Cooldude1234

11-23-2012

How about something like this?

A full list of all 21 skins that will be reduced by 75% before they go into the vault as part of the League of Legends Legacy Skins Project can be found below:

Sasquatch Nunu
Nottingham Ezreal
Blacksmith Poppy
Masquerade Evelynn
Scuba Gragas
Spectacular Sivir
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Swamp Master Kennen
Hextech Sion
Yellow Jacket Shen
Red Riding Annie
Leopard Nidalee
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Kingpin Twitch
Professor Ryze
Shamrock Malphite
Highland Tryndamere
Pharaoh Amumu
Badger Teemo

A full list of the champions that will be discounted by 20% during the sale can be found below:

Nunu
Ezreal
Poppy
Evelynn
Gragas
Sivir
Dr. Mundo
Kennen
Sion
Shen
Annie
Nidalee
Mordekaiser
Kog'Maw
Twitch
Ryze
Malphite
Tryndamere
Amumu
Teemo

That was last years Black Friday sale. Why not do something similar with skin and champs?