Would you like to select your role before starting a game?

yes 3 37.50%
no 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Role Selection option when starting game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synthalas

08-21-2013

Just a thought, but would it be possible to do something so we can chose the roles we want to play? Like some kind of role select screen before the game starts? sorry I dont have all day to get lucky to get first pick so I can play what I actually want to play and I don't have the time to learn every little strategy there is for every role and toon...this would make the game much more manageable for all players to actually learn the game instead of just getting harassed for being forced to do something they didn't want to do in the first place.

I get that might increase queue times for those roles that are more desired, but it really sucks to play 8 games in a row and always be at the bottom of the list and never actually get to play your desired champ.

it really sucks to have a game not even start and have people leaving only because they didnt get the champ they wanted or turn a 5v5 into a 4v5 because they are unhappy and leave right after the game starts.

This is a simple fix that should solve a good number of social problems by allowing people the opportunity to play the role they want to...

epicz753

08-21-2013

people would like it but riot doesn't want to support a specific meta

WhiteMriswith

08-21-2013

I think a lane-preference option would be better. Solo Top, Duo Top, Jungle, Solo Mid, Duo Mid, Solo Bot, Duo Bot. Covers pretty much all your standard options, but doesn't lock anyone into a specific meta. Pick all the options you're willing to fill, and away you go.

WilllShakespeare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
I think a lane-preference option would be better. Solo Top, Duo Top, Jungle, Solo Mid, Duo Mid, Solo Bot, Duo Bot. Covers pretty much all your standard options, but doesn't lock anyone into a specific meta. Pick all the options you're willing to fill, and away you go.
Don't forget Double Jungle. Not popular but it can work once in a while lol.