Looking for an AP champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jokull

10-09-2010

if you like an ap burst mage, then i strongly suggest anivia, shes way underrated, but can put out amazing numbers and get good aoe at the same time, plus wall is hands down the single best utility spell in the game besides black shield, which is under the nerfscope to be hit with a nerfbat. if you want someone easy to learn, then annie is a safe choice, vlad is buff, kennen has a fantastic early game if you rely on the laning phase to get buff, and veigar is great if they have picked at least 2 strong ap stacking mages that are relatively squishy ( i say relatively because veigar eats ap champs in about 3 shots)

all of these are good choices, but a strong anivia can do more for her team than any other mage champ while still being able to eat anyone that fights her. plus, rebirth, who doesnt want that?

TehNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

No mundo?

saixx

10-10-2010

I agree that Anivia is very underrated. I usually play her as a support/dps but she can dish out some serious aoe damage, slow/stun the entire enemy team and block escape or create escape route.

Mana Grenade

10-10-2010

i like to play a AP twisted fate, he does rlly good

BerryB0mb

10-10-2010

Veigar. AP mage without the support.

Chexstryker

10-10-2010

I'm a fan of Kassadin. You could also consider Vlad who has less burst than say Kassadin or Annie or Anivia but definitely out lasts most of them and his Ult is pretty win for team fights.

CondaMagoo

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT Prep View Post
Veigar if you want that "OMFG I DIE IN LIEK TWO SECONDS!"
Kassadin if you want that "OMFG YOU COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND KEEL ME HAX AHHH!"
Kennen if you want that "OMFG YOU STUN MY WHOLE TEAM!"
Karthus if you want that "OMFG YOU KILL ME WHEN I AM ON OTHER SIDE OF MAP AHHHH!"
Vladimir if you want that "OMFG YOU DONT DIE AND KAYLE ULT AS ABILITY MOAR NERF!"
Annie if you want that "OMFG SO MANY STUNNSS! HELP ME JESUS!"
Shaco if you want that "OMFG I WALK IN BRUSH AND DIE FROM TOYS!!"
Anivia if you want that "OMFG REBIRTH QQ NOW IM DEAD!"
Fiddle if you want that "KAW KAW KAW KAW KAW PENTAKILL!!"
Akali if you want that "OMFG I USE FLASH AND GHOST AND YOU STILL KILL ME HAX!!"
Galio if you want that "OMFG I ATTACK YOU WHEN I DONT WANT TO AND NOW IM DEAD"

Pretty much the only casters worth mentioning.
Kennen doesnt have any stuns, except for his 2x mark of the storm stun. however i hear many people saying he's a stun machine. I'm curious how he can chain stun a team by using mark of the storms?
thanks

StoneyRivers

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondaMagoo View Post
Kennen doesnt have any stuns, except for his 2x mark of the storm stun. however i hear many people saying he's a stun machine. I'm curious how he can chain stun a team by using mark of the storms?
thanks
His ultimate.

Mizzary

10-10-2010

Kassadin.
blink in and full combo the squishies. zhonya's ring to avoid damage and wait for cd. Then blink out like a boss.

CondaMagoo

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyRivers View Post
His ultimate.
Doesn't stun. the only thing that stuns is the mark of the storm, which is only a 1 second stun. and his ulti cannot hit the same target more than 3 times, and the ulti only procs a few time anyways.
So it's still not adding up to me