Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an AP champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothaar

10-08-2010

OK, I have my best tank, ranged carries and melee dps I am in search of a good AP champ/nuker. I have tried Morgana I like her but the whole support mage isnt really what im looking for. I have tried Ryze and he is crazy fun but seems a bit lacking in 5v5 suggest to me some AP champs that can hold their own in a 5v5 and are able to put out some decent numbers. Thanks in advance

Lothaar

Saiy

10-08-2010

Evelynn. Nuff said.

But seriously, try someone like Karthus/Anivia.

Regards

10-08-2010

Kassadin.

Toxic72

10-08-2010

Annie.

Seinfire

10-08-2010

I haven't played him myself but Kennen is pretty good.

You do a ton of burst damage and those stuns can be game changing.

Also Annie, although she is pretty simplistic.

Keyaithewarrior

10-08-2010

It depends to much on your playstyle really. Casters come in all shapes, sizes, and playstyles unlike melee who just hit stuff with things.

Hugmorn

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Kassadin flashing everywhere

SaaRoony

10-09-2010

kassadin/karthus

Harmews

10-09-2010

Kassidin!

Ulfhednar

10-09-2010

depends what you are looking for.

the current metagame leans away from casters, but heres a few ive really enjoyed and had success with.

Malzahar
Ryze
Veigar,

Malzahar is good if you see your enemy team picking that one terrifying carry(you know the one)
use all your abilites, DFG and ignite ftw.

Ryze is the definition of AOE burst damage. if their team comp looks like it tends towards grouping up, or your tank is amumu, ryze is still a good choice.

Veigar is about as support caster as this list gets. early on hes a farm machine, gets lots of free ap. mid and late game his damage is monstrous but remember, veigar wins games becuase he drops that stun like its hot