here goes everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZnKn

11-23-2012

but you know so much of everything that you fill in the spaces where i need you the most!! youre honestly my missing half if not a little more so youre that beautiful...you understand so well the simplicity of all complications and how resolve can be risen almost instantly.... oohh wow i thought you were Legendary Basic but you too see exactly where i lay...

ZnKn

11-23-2012

if youre lucky youll stumble upon a special herb in the forest

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avail View Post
meaningful? its the degree of intent varying between the all of what is, has been, and there of; finding disposition within ourselves that of a glimmering, fluent, easy, peaceful, sparkling, found pearl that has been opened and quite possibily perhaps how awestruck in thanks and appreciation looking into this time and place defines our meaning, our being, the beauty of it all? The closest universal term i can find for meaningful is eternal love, afterall, what we make of it determines what becomes of it
You don't know love if you want it for eternity.

Greed is eternal, anything good wished for an eternity is greedy or selfish, even something as selfless as love because Love is not balance, Love is Love.

Give me hate for an eternity before you give me love and it'll make it that much sweeter.

Give me love for an eternity and i'll hate you for the rest of forever.

Fill the world with love and where will i find love?

I wont, itll be all around me like a disease, i'll never find anyone special, we'll all be happy, i wont be looking for a diamond on a mountain of glass i'll be on a mountain of diamonds looking for some glass.

Much like all the other people who've learned to hate love and the heartbreak, some people don't want love. Especially when they've already found it, and its between them and their love not something they want to feel about and with everyone else.

The concept either increases this feeling which, even for a 1 on 1 is the most intense feeling in the world, or it brings everyone to the same level; i really don't think i could handle it. (I still don't know where my heart is).

I don't hate love but looking for someone you've fallen in love with among everyone else you love may be confusing, you may not even consider them special and hold them in higher regards to other people, it would no longer be special.

Sure it'd stop the hate, but i'd rather the million years of suffering and one moment of true love than all the love in the world and nothing to define it as unique, special or even a good thing.

ZnKn

11-23-2012

youre unique and i love you and youve yet to answer my questions with you!

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

I'm an anonymous anomaly in your ideals, more specifically, part of the system you seek to interpret yet not part of its system.

A bird and a bird don't always make two birds, you may be left with 1, even none; or a whole nest of little idealists, much like a light shining through the dark doesn't always mean it's not simply a lack of darkness you're experiencing.

There are misinterpretations everywhere, who's to say i'm telling the truth, why not just consider me the Lv1LegendaryKill and leave it at that as I bid you adieu.

If you're looking for a beacon of light in the dark, there are always stars, they may not help you find your way but they should serve as a constant reminder of the bigger picture and the fact people will always look out for you, love you and you never know, one day you may well be a star again, you did say we came from the ash of the stars, never know where we might end up in the year 201921.

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

You can make a passive system to accomodate the aggressors and an aggressive system to accomodate the passive, but you will shortly realise the two systems by chance meeting will result in a grid-lock so a mid point will be created leading to a bottle-neck.

Do you want server wide lag or a critical system failure, when it comes to an emergency?

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

I'd take the failure, the systems already a failure so when it becomes erraneous i'd rather know about it than be kept in the dark and forever questioning a delay.

Confusion is less infurating and solveable than anger which is solved simply by pairing it with anger, an opposing system causing a permanent lock and a 5-second meeting in which futility becomes apparent seem like obvious tangeables to choose between.

As opposed to ten second wait-times on decisions when a second is all it takes for a disaster.

Why leave people in the dark when we can all be enlightened by communication, honesty and respect, which funnily enough come naturally when you're face to face with a situation requiring all 3, reflections in the game world are nothing like real life interactions even with all 3 requirements as there is no sense of reality in a video-game, fighting isn't fun in reality, neither is yelling at people, so settle the system, let people type all they want and let the rich rub in their stature, laugh when they can't even ride a push-bike or skateboard like a real kid, let them grab their iPhones and call each other while you head down to the skatepark and give each other a hi-5.

The digital is fake personas and money buys you into this and fast, offering almost unlimited choices yet somehow you can sense their dispair and this makes me feel both pity and acceptance at the reality.

We're all people, get along, sit down, shut up and enjoy.

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

Sorry i started speaking more in riddles and less about my ideas, got caught up in some metaphors.

I don't know why the OP trolled you saying English was your second language and that we were overly using big words, you sorta strike me as or remind me of a very religious person, but that may be from my experience with religious people in my area being very friendly, almost overly so lol and u just seem friendly.

I'd rather someone from Canada talking about their idea of peace and trying to encourage it than people pointing out the fact they share different ideas of how a message should be communicated or how they prefer certain flows of conversation more than another, it's not really how you communicate a message but what it's about that's important and i like your ideas although you seem to be more inclined to almost beg people to see the light or the good in the world more than the bad which is a beautiful concept, but from where i grew up its really hard to forgive and forget some of the failings of "Good" and "Righteousness" to present itself/themselves and although i may have an aggressive perspective on some of these approaches to educating others or at the very least stopping what i see as wrong, i tend to over-react and either tell people off for something i've misinterpreted or speak in riddles losing sight of the topic and trying to figure out scenarios by wording them out unrestricted, sort of like free-writing if you've heard of it (its basically where you dont even look at or think too much about what you're writing and just write it and things just sort of flow from your mind to your fingertips, much like i'm doing now).