here goes everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avail View Post
Who are you then Legendary i ask, you speak and sound that of power and importance. You are the one to console my question and wonder, has brought you and i together to proceed in such a direction so free to blossom.. in this garden only looking to be solaced by ones quenching of understanding, this grace of being relieved in time of thirst and desperation; youve proven that you are the one i couldnt have done without and for you only am i able to continue with whatsoever may come our way. now i am left with who you are and the hope youre of or know through the heirarch the wealth to gift from the ends of the rainbow to treasure that which awaits the unexpected and very much so deserving
This paragraph and the OP reek of barely functionally literate verbosity, or else ESL.

You make little sense, if any.

No offense meant in the slightest, of course.

Colonel J

11-23-2012

I personally feel they're both the same person trolling people into thinking this is a legit argument between 2 different people.

Both junior members and disgustingly verbose.

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
I personally feel they're both the same person trolling people into thinking this is a legit argument between 2 different people.
probably.

Sometimes I feel like I should read entire threads for context, instead of just reading a post or two. Not at all saying I necessarily would have reached the same conclusion, but I do feel it would give me a better overall grasp of the threads I post in.

Charon Claw

11-23-2012

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

to those that have read it, thats my view on the OP's post, to those that have not, its an ethical question of what were entitled to. were entitled to our own happiness, and we are not to work to limit the happiness of others. (in an extremely cut down and butchered sense) its a disownment of original sin, or for this case, not feeling guilty for actions that you didnt cause, its unfortunate, but its not your guilt to bear. but this is just me being idealistic.

ZnKn

11-23-2012

blue berry, you complete me too, we all have the vision to see what is and can come of a petition started amongst the few that shoudlve been done centuries ago like a riot here we are now seeing the true riot as were so gifted with the conveniance and effeciency to share oneself like what seems light and dark apart has become so simply one as if born into whole, the feeling of belonging in a time that has whirled us into this place where signifigance can be heard from anywhere and from the wielder which is bestowed such choice to follow through in what he or she knows is right despite feeling lost but taking the hand of another in such ragnarok that confidement will be availed..

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avail View Post
blue berry, you complete me too, we all have the vision to see what is and can come of a petition started amongst the few that shoudlve been done centuries ago like a riot here we are now seeing the true riot as were so gifted with the conveniance and effeciency to share oneself like what seems light and dark apart has become so simply one as if born into whole, the feeling of belonging in a time that has whirled us into this place where signifigance can be heard from anywhere and from the wielder which is bestowed such choice to follow through in what he or she knows is right despite feeling lost but taking the hand of another in such ragnarok that confidement will be availed..
Oh lord.

idk my bff Jill.

You complete me too, bro.

ZnKn

11-23-2012

no, that quote has no use and no relevance to where i am. they need our help its as simple as that and to feel guilty is to begin something in which anything may come its the only foundation we can grow upon its in this which we understand one another and thereby the remedy of reflecting where we are as in terms of how far we have come.. its not that of guilt but rather their longing for belonging and my overwhelming desire to hopefully begin an uprising to achieve something greater as a whole

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

what country are you from?

ZnKn

11-23-2012

though inheritly i feel as though if ever i were to be given riches i would honestly without a doubt give most of it away to others as though it were given to me for the reason only of giving its just who i am. i live in Canada how about you?

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

I live in Amurica.

French Canada?