here goes everything

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avail

11-23-2012

"it's easier to blow up our planet than it is to nurture it,"

and thats exactly what i dont understand how blinded and lured we have become to create such weapons and how weve been lead astray from ourselves and family; afterall, we all are family and we know whats right in our hearts. imagine the world if conflicts were resolved in the past and all of this was done much earlier without the ignorance weved held so long? there has to be a time in which we realize this truth or there would be nothing...no reason but to ask for forgiveness and pray that change is in the making

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
"Dis" and "un" are completely different.
They both imply opposition to the adjective used following.

If you have a rule book on which prefix to use for an antonym of every single adjective in the english dictionary i may well use the ones that roll with the word and not the attachments ruled for each of the prefixes (It'd be an awful long list).

Avail

11-23-2012

i just dont find any other reason to living to be honest with you if its not for giving and this is for what has brought me here, to show that we are the Utopia as you have clearly enlightened. talking with someone such as you, i cannot believe what comes of you, i appreciate your interest sincecerely as your views glow, but how would we have our lives stolen from us this entire process is for the rebirth of generations to come to an equalibrium if we so choose to soar in this meaning that life is the ascension into new heights without being inflicted or hesitant to let it be and be caught by the breeze and tides of giving more than we deserve when really we have nothing to keep but this value of giving that i so wish i could give

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv1LegendaryKill View Post
They both imply opposition to the adjective used following.

If you have a rule book on which prefix to use for an antonym of every single adjective in the english dictionary i may well use the ones that roll with the word and not the attachments ruled for each of the prefixes (It'd be an awful long list).
What you want is a thesaurus. It'll have an antonym section for each entry where you can find the correct prefix.

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avail View Post
"it's easier to blow up our planet than it is to nurture it,"

and thats exactly what i dont understand how blinded and lured we have become to create such weapons and how weve been lead astray from ourselves and family; afterall, we all are family and we know whats right in our hearts. imagine the world if conflicts were resolved in the past and all of this was done much earlier without the ignorance weved held so long? there has to be a time in which we realize this truth or there would be nothing...no reason but to ask for forgiveness and pray that change is in the making
Knowledge involves trial and error, faith involves instinct.

Some prefer the previous, some the latter.

Science and religion are often termed as two sides of the same coin, neither harmonious nor in conflict, but science is said to be disproving every theory until facts are found and religion as proving one belief to be the truth.

Both are implied as approaching the same goal of "truth" being "known" or "believed" yet may in fact take different paths or result in conflicts themselves and not be, as assumed, synchronous to a goal of "peace".

I'm out, take care

Avail

11-23-2012

in my mind it just seems so simple to take a portion of the wealth nobody needs and give it to everyone else who actually can be given new life from all that is is time itself and us finding it in ourselves eventually to give

Lv1LegendaryKill

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
What you want is a thesaurus. It'll have an antonym section for each entry where you can find the correct prefix.
"If the total vocabulary of modern English is about 500,000 words, we can suppose that at least 100,000 of those are adjectives"

That'd be a lot of words i'd need to check for an antonym prefix.... that'd be A-intelligent.

I wonder if theres a better way!

"4. Dis-This Latin prefix, when attached to a word, implies one of several meanings: absence (disaffected) or lack (disabled), opposition (disapprove), or removal (disenfranchise)."

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/7-negative-prefixes/

There's a few examples of antonym prefixes to cover most words in the english dictionary, if you stumble upon one that doesn't roll with a word, hyphenate or relax the expression to imply opposition to the statement (ie. disintelligent, dis-intelligent, That'd be a bad idea.)

Peace.

Yummy Blueberry

11-23-2012

I would like to think that I could live comfortably in modest first world fashion.

I also like to think that if I made enough money to be set for life I would give any money beyond what I would need after retiring(at a young age no doubt) away.

Now even that may be unrealistic as I'm certainly a pessimist regarding human nature and I doubt I much care about anyone else. I do think that most military spending is unnecessary and much of the inequalities in the world have greed at their core. The haves and those born with a silver spoon don't much like to share, and like to congratulate themselves for every little default victory which is fed to them.

I myself am one of millions of lucky people living as I do surrounded by old family members who own houses. I am really not very smart, notably so in regards to my father or my brother; and indeed my father could have told you this years ago. That said the truth is I won't ever need to be as I'm thin, white, and have easy access to college, among other things. Life is not fair, at all.

I'm so lucky-as are so many of you- that I wonder why I've ever worried about anything, but I'm not too sure that if anything ever did come my way I'd share too much. That's just not how people are wired, and charity is more than anything an exercise in posturing and public relations.

The only advantage the poor will ever have is the pride, laziness, and learned incompetence of the wealthy, and also to some degree the same qualities to a lesser extent in the middle class(where I am sure most of us reside) Who among us has not seen the abject worthlessness in so may children of excessive means in a society that by and large values wealth and the superficial above all else?

The wealthy minority will always jealously guard its gold and its lifestyle of glorified laziness from the longing eyes of the many. No amount of poor or middle class crying- and my eyes are vaguely watery albeit sans the the actual ejaculation of tears- will ever change this.

Work.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv1LegendaryKill View Post
"If the total vocabulary of modern English is about 500,000 words, we can suppose that at least 100,000 of those are adjectives"

That'd be a lot of words i'd need to check for an antonym prefix.... that'd be A-intelligent.

I wonder if theres a better way!

"4. Dis-This Latin prefix, when attached to a word, implies one of several meanings: absence (disaffected) or lack (disabled), opposition (disapprove), or removal (disenfranchise)."

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/7-negative-prefixes/

There's a few examples of antonym prefixes to cover most words in the english dictionary, if you stumble upon one that doesn't roll with a word, hyphenate or relax the expression to imply opposition to the statement (ie. disintelligent, dis-intelligent, That'd be a bad idea.)

Peace.
Or you could just learn the correct word like everyone else.

Avail

11-23-2012

Who are you then Legendary i ask, you speak and sound that of power and importance. You are the one to console my question and wonder, has brought you and i together to proceed in such a direction so free to blossom.. in this garden only looking to be solaced by ones quenching of understanding, this grace of being relieved in time of thirst and desperation; youve proven that you are the one i couldnt have done without and for you only am i able to continue with whatsoever may come our way. now i am left with who you are and the hope youre of or know through the heirarch the wealth to gift from the ends of the rainbow to treasure that which awaits the unexpected and very much so deserving

123456 ... 7