here goes everything

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZnKn

Member

11-23-2012

does it bother anyone else wondering why poverty still exists when it can be so easily vanquished? lives being saved.. or should i just let this not bother me and forget about crying hearts? how have we let ourselves become so selfish in nothing when giving is all we have to live for? does anybody else hear the echo of hearts being given new life in the near future for this oppurtunity thats been arisen at the top of all weve come so far to be that can be so easily availed! let us become a flow of rebirth to the people who thirst and the heat of a home for the freezing, lets find a way to fulfill something actually meaningful?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

11-23-2012

It would help if people in poverty stopped having children. It's too bad poor people don't think of their children's future when making the choice to have a kid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1LegendaryKill

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
It would help if people in poverty stopped having children. It's too bad poor people don't think of their children's future when making the choice to have a kid.
So the problem is poverty is passed down on to your children, thus rich people stockpile it endlessly and there are no shifts of wealth?

No way to earn money, your children are doomed!

It's too bad no one can see the future and all the thinking in the world wont change how disintelligent you are for saying this, you're a scumbag and you deserve to suffer regardless of wealth, purely for your attitude.

Thankfully, those people at the bottom and top aren't walled off from each other, and with any luck you might run into the wrong person at the wrong time to hastily re-educate you about hard-work, working your way up, and not stepping on people on the way because if you walk all over them and they find you, they may not stop with the treading...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv1LegendaryKill View Post
So the problem is poverty is passed down on to your children, thus rich people stockpile it endlessly and there are no shifts of wealth?

No way to earn money, your children are doomed!

It's too bad no one can see the future and all the thinking in the world wont change how disintelligent you are for saying this, you're a scumbag and you deserve to suffer regardless of wealth, purely for your attitude.

Thankfully, those people at the bottom and top aren't walled off from each other, and with any luck you might run into the wrong person at the wrong time to hastily re-educate you about hard-work, working your way up, and not stepping on people on the way because if you walk all over them and they find you, they may not stop with the treading...

lol That is not a word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1LegendaryKill

Senior Member

11-23-2012

You can eradicate values but may perhaps eradicate personal values in the process and this is a very big what if, hence not something people want to tackle just yet, if you somehow managed to learn the outcome of a balanced ecology and knew the impacts, no longer would an animal be worth money, it would perhaps be worthless.

No longer would you have to value a kill, it would be free.

Tackling this involves valuing all life equally to solve discrepancy between how much Broccoli is worth in comparison to Lamb.

Even if you somehow manage this, tackle animal welfare and solve poverty, who's to say you weren't misinformed, you didn't slip up and that we should let you do this.

I for one may in fact treat your claims with extreme prejudice, it might have to be a forced change and even then if you make one tiny little mistake.

Well thats a big what if; bear in mind, it's easier to blow up our planet than it is to nurture it, space weaponry is not restricted in size by gravity, a gigantic Iron cylinder that would crush under its own weight would not crush in the weightlessness of space, in theory making a RailGun the size of ten planets and firing a metal slug the size of Earth at our own planet is in fact, merely a matter of "how long" will this take to build and "where do we get the resources".

Keep thinking about that one while you pop over to youtube and check NASA's video on the topic of "Space weaponry: Unrestricted by weight, friction or resistances"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Member

11-23-2012

Poverty is just a lack of money.
Poverty exists because money exists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZnKn

Member

11-23-2012

finer than that it is to say for those but a person with the position of power and stupid wealth to find that has the heart to be opened to hear their heartbeats too is that which i must find and we must find anyway of getting there you must understand its a matter of being heartfelted and listened to. how i wonder? well time has brought us here so anyway in which its to elapse the time spent here can be fulfilled and brought forth to thee in its utmost urgency in calling as we are so undeservingly blessed to rest our souls in heavenly comfort and love and their only dream is to be saved by someone who can hear their cry to feel the same thing in which we take so for granted. all i am left with is this prayer to wishfully gaze that God is hearing me, to create the true us, the movement, flow, rythm of a heart, creation itself looking up into the stars thankful for all Hes given us to see that we in return are called to give to embrace a new unity and understanding of life


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1LegendaryKill

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lol That is not a word.
Self constructed antonym.

If you listed all prefixes for applying opposite meanings to adjectives you may well fill the dictionaries with what could be covered with a short description of the prefixes "un" "dis" etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv1LegendaryKill View Post
Self constructed antonym.

If you listed all prefixes for applying opposite meanings to adjectives you may well fill the dictionaries with what could be covered with a short description of the prefixes "un" "dis" etc.
"Dis" and "un" are completely different.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1LegendaryKill

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avail View Post
finer than that it is to say for those but a person with the position of power and stupid wealth to find that has the heart to be opened to hear their heartbeats too is that which i must find and we must find anyway of getting there you must understand its a matter of being heartfelted and listened to. how i wonder? well time has brought us here so anyway in which its to elapse the time spent here can be fulfilled and brought forth to thee in its utmost urgency in calling as we are so undeservingly blessed to rest our souls in heavenly comfort and love and their only dream is to be saved by someone who can hear their cry to feel the same thing in which we take so for granted. all i am left with is this prayer to wishfully gaze that God is hearing me, to create the true us, the movement, flow, rythm of a heart, creation itself looking up into the stars thankful for all Hes given us to see that we in return are called to give to embrace a new unity and understanding of life
Rich people feel pain too you know, being rich in no way makes you evil, just like being poor in no way makes you deserving.

You have to keep in mind we are the ones shaping our world and although you may believe in god, the actions of a god may not be understood thus are for the most part irrelevant to our daily lives in that our projects and devices are our own, there is no man between the bullet and the innocent, only a many behind it and an innocent, in our eyes.

These are the problems, not the feelings of those watching, the situation that is happening right now with a bullet mid flight and no one to stop it.

Forget about the money and power, stop the bullets. Lives are beyond value as we see no way in which they are restored, yet fight for our happy and sad feelings at the expense of others total experience, regardless of how we would feel having our lives stolen from us.

People are selfish and greedy, others are selfless, if you don't know anyone in between you don't get out much and it sure seems like some people are just people, so whilst discrepancies grow, so too do the numbers involved and in hindsight, not so long ago it was just god and a bunch of cavedwellers (following your topic), approaching wisdom and achieving equality seem to be in conflict, perhaps omniscience is just a dream and a mistake in progress or perhaps it isn't, either you seek out education or you accept what is, you never know if you never go and surely trying, despite discrepancy means at some point there will be either the knowledge to help all, or the most epic regretted failure of all in which there is no Utopia and we put people through hell to find it out the hard way.

I'd risk it, would you?

I should probably specify my perspective: I'd happily be trodden on and used for the chance at either someone learning or failing to learn because the way i see it, either they learn it and use it against me, learn it and share, or fail and dont tell me, or fail and tell me.

If they use it against me, then i failed to judge the situation and need to learn myself, if they share it, then awesome.

If they fail and dont tell me ill never know and if they fail and tell me, well, then i get to criticise with "I didnt tell you so, but you do realise what you did...."

And i'd imagine if in some fantastical scenario i was right up there on the top of the food chain, id do the right thing, so i trust people with my life, you sort of have to when you live in the same neighbourhood, this doesnt mean stick your neck out, it simply means were all on the same planet, live with each other, and should try and do the right thing, so have a little faith, yet not excessive trust in circumstances that seem dubious, or where there is a large discrepancy or conflict over how much or how little people are treading on each other or trusting their motives, ask questions but don't force answers as this is where a lot of conflict lies and its just as easy to lie as it is to tell the truth.


12345 ... 7