Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best/scariest counterjungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

11-25-2012

Quote:
Lajinn5:
nothing is more fear inducing then a wild Udyr flying out of your bush in bear stance

A wild Udyr appeared! He used Stun!

IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE!!! o.0

first time Vayne

11-25-2012

I like the Olaf suggestion. And Trundle has definitely had my attention considering his synergy with the upcoming jungle changes. I'll have to try them out.

Right now, I almost exclusively jungle Udyr. I learned on him, experimented with many, many others, and he is the one I have returned to. I am just frustrated by his inability to 1v1 in the very early jungle, as I like to steal red and wait for them to show up. >:}

first time Vayne

11-25-2012

Thanks for all the input you guys! Keep in coming if you have any new ideas, and I welcome anyone who hasn't posted yet to chime in!

blastatack

11-25-2012

Nunu says hi