Laning vs Swain without bloo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pudding Sundae

11-22-2012

Hey guys, so I'm trying to better myself and as such I like to take the opportunity to learn from my mistakes whenever possible. So, I want the opinions of others on this. What do you do when laning vs a Swain who has blue, when your dumbass jungler doesn't give you blue? Now consider, you've already bought two doran's because you had faith that your jungler realized the importance if giving their mid blue ESPECIALLY when laning vs an opponent who is so strong when they have it themselves. So while already having two doran's, would it be worth it to shell out for a grail and build athene's anyway?

Best Poro World

11-24-2012

General tip for all my mids, I've found that you don't have to buy a grail but if you just invest 890 in a chalice of harmony it lets you spam your spells all day without a need for blue and provides some nice MR. Upgrade it when you've gotten all your core items but there isn't a rush, since I figured that out it really improved my mid game.

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Tip to counter swain... Dodge stuns get boots first.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-24-2012

when you lane vs a swain, you always buy boots first. a swain who knows what he's doing will never commit to an attack unless he first lands the stun.

Oppress0r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

I main Swain and the players that I have a hard time against are those who are so mobile they make it next to impossible for me to land my W. Without that snare it's extremely difficult to get kills. Swain is very hard to farm with. Deny him kills while getting good farm and you will do well.

If you want to counterpick, Fizz and Diana are a nightmare for Swain.