Delay or misinterpretation of Diana's Crescent Strike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelAkii

11-22-2012

I have used Diana for about a dozen games now, and obviously she dominates jungle. I have noticed a delay after her Crescent Strike hits. It takes a second or a fraction before it reveals the creeps, considering it has already done damage. A second is all a person needs to get away from Lunar Rush range. Not like anyone can get away without a stun, but it's still possible.

After ruining a Shaco's jungle I noticed after hitting him with Crescent strike, while Shaco Deceives he is still invisible. The information to Diana's Crescent Strike apparently applies a 3 second debuff that reveals it's targets, but by reveal it doesn't reveal a hit Shaco? Trust me, I hit him before he used it, and poof he's gone like the debuff was never on him. Does deceive remove debuffs? Is he secretly immune to debuffs in deceive? or was I being deceived?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelAkii View Post
I have used Diana for about a dozen games now, and obviously she dominates jungle. I have noticed a delay after her Crescent Strike hits. It takes a second or a fraction before it reveals the creeps, considering it has already done damage. A second is all a person needs to get away from Lunar Rush range. Not like anyone can get away without a stun, but it's still possible.

After ruining a Shaco's jungle I noticed after hitting him with Crescent strike, while Shaco Deceives he is still invisible. The information to Diana's Crescent Strike apparently applies a 3 second debuff that reveals it's targets, but by reveal it doesn't reveal a hit Shaco? Trust me, I hit him before he used it, and poof he's gone like the debuff was never on him. Does deceive remove debuffs? Is he secretly immune to debuffs in deceive? or was I being deceived?
maybe it was his ult which initially looks almost like deceive